- Full Price
- 250 QR
- You Save
- 175 QR
- Valid from 27 Dec 2022 – 27 Feb 2023
- Valid in Al Waab branch ONLY
- Not valid during Qatar National Sport Day 2023
- Timings: Sat – Thu: 9am – 9pm
- Advance booking required (subject to availability)
- For inquiries/appointments, contact: 4480 9488 / 3111 0929
- Valid for 18yrs & above
- Additional services will be charged separately & require direct payment to the business
- Merchant cancellation/ re-scheduling policy of 12hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Cannot be exchanged or redeemed for other services
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
- Ladies & Men Deal
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Dietician Consultation + Body Composition Analysis
Pay QR75 instead of QR250
Option 2: Dietician Consultation + Personalized ONE Month diet Plan + Body Composition Analysis
Pay QR275 instead of QR1000
- Get to know your body more! A Body Composition Analysis measures and analyzes your body fat, muscle, and fluid ratio, as well as your metabolism rates, body mass index & more! This will help you gain a better understanding of your body which is important in creating a fitness plan that suits your specific needs!
- Includes a Dietician Nutrition Consultation to help you create a diet program to achieve your target weight!
- Option 2: You are what you eat! Make sure you only consume what’s best for your body with a Personalized Diet Plan! This includes FOUR visits with their dietician every 10 days after your initial visit
Achieve your dream body through a healthy diet!
Amazon Diet Center has been providing solutions for weight management for more than 10 years. We are one of the leading institutions in slimming, dieting, and fitness in Qatar’s Market.
They help people reaching their ideal body weight in a smooth way and teach them how to live a healthy lifestyle, bring awareness by spending accurate, scientific and practical information related to diet, sports and more, and implement those information in order to build a healthy population and decrease the prevalence of obesity related diseases.