- Full Price
- 140 QR
- You Save
- 70 QR
- Valid ONLY on Monday 23 July 2018
- Timing: 6pm – 9pm
- Boarding Time: 5.30pm
- Dhow will not wait for late comers. Please be on time.
- Late / No show will be considered as voucher used
- Meeting Point: Corniche Doha Harbor - Parking #62 (next to Banana Island terminal)
- For enquiries/assistance on location contact: 44551141 / 44552242 / 50510413 or email: email@example.com
- 24hrs advanced booking required
- Vegetarian options available, should be ordered while booking
- One voucher per person per trip
- Includes BBQ Dinner & non-alcoholic beverages
- Children ages 3-12yrs – Child voucher
- Children over 12yrs – adult voucher
- Children under 3yrs free of charge
- Children aged below 7yrs must be accompanied by an adult
- No personal food or beverages allowed (No alcohol)
- All participants shall have insurance provided by QIT
- Respectful clothing requested. Two pieces / swimming suits not allowed.
- Dhow trip will only be cut short in case of emergencies. Otherwise please be sure to take sea sickness tablets if you suffer from sea sickness.
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present printed voucher on arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Dhow Cruise & Dinner – Child
Pay QR70 instead of QR140
Option 2: Dhow Cruise & Dinner – Adult
Pay QR130 instead of QR260
- Cruise along Doha’s waters in a traditional Qatari wooden Dhow on Monday, 23 July!
- See the beautiful Doha skyline while you enjoy music and a delicious dinner under the moonlight.
- You will start off with a safety briefing followed by some soft harmonious music while the dhow cruises off to the Al Saflia island.
- The professional chefs shall prepare your delicious dinner onboard while you enjoy the magnificent waters of Qatar.
- Trip Timings: 6pm – 9pm
- Witness one of the best views in town under the beautiful moon-lit sky with open air seating.
- You will be in safe hands with a qualified boat captain along with professional chefs & servers on board.
- The maximum capacity of the dhow is 45 persons.
- Fully equipped with safety equipment & life jackets.
- Includes water & soft drinks with bathroom facilities.
Dhow Cruise Dinner Menu
Cabbage with mayonnaise
Green Garden Salad
Cucumber with Yogurt
From the Grill:
Shish kebab (Lamb)
Fresh Fruits Basket
Soft drinks & Water
Tea & Coffee
Includes: Ice, Ice boxes, Paper plates, Glasses, Forks & Spoon
Food will be served hot in serving dishes
Note: Vegetarian food should be ordered while booking.
Living life one cruise at a time for 50% off!
Qatar International Tours (QIT) is an established tour operator based in Qatar since 1998 and is managed by a team of thorough professional travel & M.I.C.E experts. QIT is well-respected in the tourism industry and specializes in ground handling, local and inbound tour packages, including incentive and exhibition events. They enjoy a long lasting business relationship with several major tour operators from the Middle East, Europe, Africa, The Far East and other parts of the World. They have participated in all major tourism exhibitions around the globe such as WTM, ATM, IMEX, ITB Berlin and EIBTM Barcelona. QIT can customize any journey or adventure from their fixed schedule to suit your special requirements. They offer various quality programs, desert safaris and dhow cruises with emphasis on history, entertainment and safety. For dhow cruises, they provide insurance and safety equipment such as life jackets, life saver ring, fire extinguisher, first-aid box, radio for communication and tour guides to ensure that their customers enjoy amazing experiences with an emphasis on Safety First!