- Full Price
- 490 QR
- You Save
- 451 QR
- Valid from 19 April – 19 June 2019
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Course content available for 12 months after purchasing
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 18 June 2019 will NOT be refunded
- From the moment you start your course you’ll have 45 days to complete it. You can get an extension if you need more time
- You’ll get a free PDF certificate at the end of the course issued by Holly And Hugo and confirming your course completion.
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognized certificate issued by an independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards. This certificate is issued in hard copy only and is posted to your address. Certificate fee applies.
- For more information visit: https://hollyandhugo.com/Online-Dog-Behavior-and-Training-Course or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internet access and audio required
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples, and useful tips
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
Redeem online: http://www.hollyandhugo.com/
Enter your voucher code and click submit
Follow the registration steps to set up Student Account
Once registration is confirmed you can log in and activate the course
You will receive an email reminder of your login details
Please see the terms for all deals here.
Dog Behavior & Training Online Course
Pay QR39 instead of QR490
- Build trust and correct behaviors by learning to read your dog’s mind and what it means when he acts in a certain way.
- Develop a stronger bond with dogs by fully understanding them by following our modules that you can study anytime and anywhere.
You will learn:
- Before training dogs, you have to understand them. You’ll get to know how a dog thinks and what he’s really saying to you.
- Then you’ll know how to make clear and consistent instructions so your dog understands exactly what he is supposed to do.
- Tips and tricks from professional vets on reward-based training to make your dog want to work with you rather than fear you.
- The theory and practice of motivating your pet while making him more happy, secure, confident and well-behaved.
- You’ll get to know the benefits of how to crate train and how to clicker train.
- You’ll be able to nip problem behavior in the bud for a less stressful relationship.
- Finally, the ‘Advanced commands’ teaches you vital training exercises that put you in control in any awkward situations.
- You can set your own pace of study as you – with your dog – go through the modules on our easy-to-use platform suitable for any devices
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area
- You can buy the course now but start the course anytime within the one year period
- We all have a busy life and we get it. You can study anytime you wish: late in the evening, weekends – whatever suits you better
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples, and really useful tips.
Happy Woofs with 92% off!
Module 1: Dog Psychology
- 1.1 Make your dog love you, not fear you
- 1.2 Outsmart dogs by knowing how they think
- 1.3 Provide challenges to match brain power
- 1.4 Earn respect by knowing what dogs secretly crave
Module 2: Basic Training – Theory
- 2.1 Become a training ninja and know how dogs learn
- 2.2 Bringing the feel-good factor into training
- 2.3 How to get the results you want
- 2.4 Reward-based training so dogs adore you
Module 3: Basic Training – Practical
- 3.1 Learn to be the best dog parent
- 3.2 Stress-free bonding with clicker training
- 3.3 Creating ‘me-time’ with a crate
- 3.4 House training so no ‘accidents’ to clean up
- 3.5 Build a common language through ‘Sit’
- 3.6 Enjoy comfortable walks with lead training
- 3.7 Save time by teaching your dog to ‘Come’
- 3.8 Keeping calm when dealing with bad behavior
Module 4: Correcting Problem Behaviors
- 4.1 Stop your dog being anxious or fearful
- 4.2 Preventing aggression (and a potential lawsuit)
- 4.3 Stopping bad manners so friends don’t avoid you
- 4.4 Controlling barking so neighbors aren’t disturbed
- 4.5 Enjoy meals without a dog begging
- 4.6 Stop digging damaging your yard
- 4.7 Reducing conflict through food guarding
- 4.8 House soiling training for a cleaner house
- 4.9 Make your dog happy around other dogs
- 4.10 Break the annoying habit of jumping up
- 4.11 Teaching dogs to leave valuable/harmful objects alone
- 4.12 Reduce stress by calming your dog
- 4.13 Staying positive when your dog winds you up
- 4.14 Stopping the possessive streak
- 4.15 Eliminate the dangers of pulling on the leash
- 4.16 Stop the distressing signs of separation anxiety
- 4.17 Don’t be that owner with small dog syndrome
Module 5: Advanced Training
- 5.1 You decide when your dog barks
- 5.2 Be in control by mastering Down/Drop commands
- 5.3 Avoid conflict by teaching dogs to Come Away
- 5.4 Stop pets scavenging or picking up things he shouldn’t
- 5.5 Avoid embarrassing situations by using Give/Drop commands
- 5.6 Distraction techniques to control behavior
- 5.7 Prevent pets pestering through the power of No
Module 6: Make Your Dog Happy
- 6.1 Mental stimulation
- 6.2 Knowing the rules which lead to happiness
- 6.3 The importance of play
- 6.4 Learning to relax
- 6.5 Praise as a motivator
- 6.6 Diverting your dog’s attention to get what you want