- Full Price
- 1275 QR
- You Save
- 1236 QR
- Valid from 20 July – 20 Sep. 2018
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Course content available for 12 months after purchasing
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 19 Sep 2018 will NOT be refunded
- From the moment you start your course you’ll have 60 days to complete it. You can get an extension if you need more time
- You’ll get a free PDF certificate at the end of the course issued by IOA and confirming your course completion.
- In order to be eligible for the certificate you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognised certificate issued by independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards. This certificate is issued in hard copy only and is posted to your address. Certificate fee applies.
- For more information visit: https://internationalopenacademy.com/Dog-Behavior-and-Training-Course or write to email@example.com
- Internet access and audio required
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and useful tips
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Visit: www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon
- Enter the voucher code
- Complete registration process
- Login with the user name & password you created while registering
- Start Course
Please see the terms for all deals here
Dog Behavior & Training Online Course
Pay QR39 instead of Q1275
- Live with a happy dog and build a strong bond with him by training with rewards, not punishment. Your furry friend will love you instead of fear you.
- Learn practical training skills, how to correct bad behaviors, and advanced training techniques for making you and your dog happy.
- Through an understanding of dog psychology you move onto motivating your best buddy using rewards and how to cope with bad behavior, as well as learning a lexicon of basic commands.
- Included in the course is how to crate train and how to clicker train.
- In addition you’ll understand the motivation behind problem behaviors such as barking and digging, and learn how to correct them.
- And finally, the ‘Advanced commands’ teaches you vital training cues that give you control in tricky situations.
- This course is specially designed to help you whether you are starting your first career or looking for a new career.
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world.
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area.
- You can buy the course now but start the course anytime within the one year period
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and really useful tips
With 97% off, Learn the basics with your furry friend!
Module 1: Dog Psychology
- 1.1 Debunking dominance theory
- 1.2 How a dog really thinks
- 1.3 Brain power
- 1.4 What every dog secretly craves
Module 2: Basic Training – Theory
- 2.1 Learning objectives
- 2.2 Preventing conflict and anxiety
- 2.3 How dogs learn
- 2.4 Principles of reward-based training
Module 3: Basic Training – Practical
- 3.1 Introduction
- 3.2 Clicker training
- 3.3 Crate training
- 3.4 House training
- 3.5 Sit
- 3.6 Lead walking
- 3.7 Recall
- 3.8 How to react to bad behavior
Module 4: Correcting Problem Behaviors
- 4.1 Anxiety and fear (See also: Separation anxiety)
- 4.2 Aggression
- 4.3 Bad manners
- 4.4 Barking
- 4.5 Begging
- 4.6 Digging
- 4.7 Food guarding
- 4.8 House soiling
- 4.9 Inter-dog tension
- 4.10 Jumping up
- 4.11 Leaving objects
- 4.12 Over excited dogs
- 4.13 Poor recall
- 4.14 Possessiveness
- 4.15 Pulling on the leash
- 4.16 Separation anxiety
- 4.17 Small dog syndrome
Module 5: Advanced Training
- 5.1 Bark/Quiet
- 5.2 Down/Drop
- 5.3 Come Away
- 5.4 Leave
- 5.5 Give/Drop
- 5.6 Look
- 5.7 NO (vs attention seeking behavior)
Module 6: Make Your Dog Happy
- 6.1 Training
- 6.2 Guidance
- 6.3 Play
- 6.4 Relaxation
- 6.5 Praise
More than 400,000 students in 139 countries have trusted International Open Academy to teach them new skills, hobbies, and trades. From sign language and TESOL to auto maintenance and face painting, IOA’s courses make learning fun, accessible, and easy. Some courses can help you get ahead in your career, while others bring to life a new passion. Every course is internationally accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) and contributes to continuous professional development (CPD/CPE). Through videos, text, activities, and exams, IOA keeps subjects interesting and entertaining. Students can learn anywhere, any time, and at their own pace with courses optimized for computers, tablets, and phones.
IOA have an extensive range of courses that you can study at your own pace. Each course contains a study and exam section , presented in an easy to follow format using text, video, Flash animations, multiple-choice activities, and more.