- Full Price
- 410 QR
- You Save
- 371 QR
- 0 days
- 0 hours
- 00 min
- 00 sec
- Valid from 11 Jan – 11 Mar 2019
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Course content available for 12 months after purchasing
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 10 Mar 2019 will NOT be refunded
- From the moment you start your course you’ll have 60 days to complete it. You can get an extension if you need more time
- You’ll get a free PDF certificate at the end of the course issued by IOA and confirming your course completion.
- In order to be eligible for the certificate you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognised certificate issued by independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards. This certificate is issued in hard copy only and is posted to your address. Certificate fee applies.
- For more information visit: https://internationalopenacademy.com/doggy-desserts or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internet access and audio required
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and useful tips
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Visit: www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon
- Enter the voucher code
- Complete registration process
- Login with the user name & password you created while registering
- Start Course
Please see the terms for all deals here
Doggy Desserts Online Course
Pay QR39 instead of QR410
- Whether you have a dog that has strict dietary needs or just want to ensure your furry friend is eating the healthiest, most nutritious food out there, this course is jam-packed with over 100 recipes that your dogs will not only enjoy, but they are also good for them.
- Making your own homemade doggie treats will not only save you money, but you can choose what goes into them to keep harmful ingredients away from your pup.
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- how to make over 100 treats that’ll save you money and be healthier for your dog
- what ingredients to avoid when feeding your dog
- more about your dog’s nutritional needs
- how to provide more variety in your dog’s food
- if your dog has any apparent allergies or sensitivites
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world.
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area.
- You can buy the course now but start the course anytime within the one year period
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and really useful tips
With 90% off, Learn how to treat your fur babie!
Module 1: Baking Notes, Balls And Biscotti
- 1.1 Baking notes
- 1.2 Balls
- 1.3 Biscotti
Module 2: Biscuits & Bites
- 2.1 Biscuits
- 2.2 Bites
Module 3: Bones And Cookies
- 3.1 Bones
- 3.2 Cookies
Module 4: Crisps, Sticks And Bars
- 4.1 Crisps and sticks
- 4.2 Bars
Module 5: Drop Cookies
- 5.1 Oatmeal cookies
- 5.2 Apple cookies
Module 6: Cakes
- 6.1 Applesauce-based cakes
- 6.2 Spice cakes
- 6.3 Doggy Birthday Cake
Module 7: Muffins
More than 400,000 students in 139 countries have trusted International Open Academy to teach them new skills, hobbies, and trades. From sign language and TESOL to auto maintenance and face painting, IOA’s courses make learning fun, accessible, and easy. Some courses can help you get ahead in your career, while others bring to life a new passion. Every course is internationally accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) and contributes to continuous professional development (CPD/CPE). Through videos, text, activities, and exams, IOA keeps subjects interesting and entertaining. Students can learn anywhere, any time, and at their own pace with courses optimized for computers, tablets, and phones.
IOA have an extensive range of courses that you can study at your own pace. Each course contains a study and exam section , presented in an easy to follow format using text, video, Flash animations, multiple-choice activities, and more.