- Full Price
- 170 QR
- You Save
- 85 QR
- Valid ONLY on Friday 2 Mar. 2018
- Duration is from 5pm – 8pm
- Boarding Time: 4.30pm
- Dhow will not wait for late comers. Please be on time.
- Late / No show will be considered as voucher used
- Meeting Point: Corniche Doha Harbor - Parking #62 (next to Banana Island terminal)
- For assistance on location contact: 44551141
- 1 Voucher is for 1 person
- Includes BBQ Dinner & non-alcoholic beverages
- Vegetarian options available, should be ordered while booking
- Option 1 valid for Children between ages 3-12
- Children over 12 need to purchase an adult voucher
- Children under 3 years free of charge
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
- No cash value/No cash back/Not exchangeable for cash/No refunds
- No personal food or beverages allowed (No alcohol)
- All participants shall have insurance provided by QIT
- Respectful clothing requested. Two pieces / swimming suits are not Allowed.
- Dhow trip will only be cut short in case of emergencies. Otherwise please be sure to take sea sickness tablets if you suffer from sea sickness.
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Dhow Dinner Cruise – Child
Pay QR85 instead of QR170
Option 2: Dhow Dinner Cruise – Adult
Pay QR137 instead of QR275
- Cruise along Doha’s waters in a traditional Qatari wooden Dhow on Friday, 2 March!
- See the beautiful Doha skyline while you enjoy music and a delicious dinner under the moonlight.
- You will start off with a safety briefing followed by some soft harmonious music while the dhow cruises off to the Al Saflia island.
- The professionals chefs shall prepare your delicious dinner onboard while you enjoy the magnificent waters of Qatar.
- Witness one of the best views in town under the beautiful moon-lit sky with open air seating.
- You will be in safe hands with a qualified boat captain along with professional chefs & servers on board.
- The maximum capacity of the dhow is 45 persons.
- Fully equipped with safety equipment & life jackets.
- Includes water & soft drinks with bathroom facilities.
Dhow Cruise Dinner Menu
Cabbage with mayonnaise
Green Garden Salad
Cucumber with Yogurt
From the Grill:
Shish kebab (Lamb)
Fresh Fruits Basket
Soft drinks & Water
Tea & Coffee
Includes: Ice, Ice boxes, Paper plates, Glasses, Forks & Spoon
Food will be served hot in serving dishes
Note: Vegetarian food should be ordered while booking.
Let your dinner set sail! Enjoy your Friday dinner in a non-conventional way! Take to the sea in a traditional vessel & enjoy the breathtaking beauty that is Corniche by sun set!
Living life one cruise at a time for 50% off!
Qatar International Tours (QIT) is an established tour operator based in Qatar since 1998 and is managed by a team of thorough professional travel & M.I.C.E experts. QIT is well-respected in the tourism industry and specializes in ground handling, local and inbound tour packages, including incentive and exhibition events. They enjoy a long lasting business relationship with several major tour operators from the Middle East, Europe, Africa, The Far East and other parts of the World. They have participated in all major tourism exhibitions around the globe such as WTM, ATM, IMEX, ITB Berlin and EIBTM Barcelona. QIT can customize any journey or adventure from their fixed schedule to suit your special requirements. They offer various quality programs, desert safaris and dhow cruises with emphasis on history, entertainment and safety. For dhow cruises, they provide insurance and safety equipment such as life jackets, life saver ring, fire extinguisher, first-aid box, radio for communication and tour guides to ensure that their customers enjoy amazing experiences with an emphasis on Safety First!