- Full Price
- 26 QR
- You Save
- 1 QR
- Unlike traditional Qgrabs.com deals, Charity campaigns won’t offer you any discounts or savings, but will definitely help you reap pure karmic rewards!
- Buy multiple vouchers to offer more kids the chance to get an education.
- You do not need to print your voucher – your donation will be processed by simply purchasing the deal
- Referral Credit not applicable for Charity Deals This is a not-for-profit initiative. All proceeds will be donated to Education Above All
- All donations received by Education Above All will 100% go to fund the education of under privileged children
Donation of QR25 for the Education Above All Foundation
- Children love to learn. If they are denied access to knowledge, we also deny them the opportunity to change their lives for the better.
- Today, there are 61 million children who have no access to quality primary education.
- EAC’s goal is to influence the enrolment and retention of 10 million of these out of school children (OOSC) in a quality primary education programme.
- However, they can’t do it alone. They need your help to #keepthepromise of a brighter future to OOSC around the world.
- On average, EAC contributes US$100 towards enabling a child to fulfil her/his right to a quality primary education. But, no matter how big or small, your contribution goes a long way!
- Their record demonstrates that year to year, EAC reaches more OOSC the world over, building on progress and making strides towards the ultimate goal.
- For QR360, you can support the education of a child for an entire year!
Let’s Give a Child the Greatest Gift – EDUCATION!
If you can read this, you are very lucky & privileged. Unfortunately not everyone has the same opportunities as us. But you could help bridge that gap today! A tiny contribution from you could help build a child’s future! Let’s be a part of the initiative & help Education Above All #keepthepromise.
Education Above All (EAA) Foundation was established in 2012 by Her Highness Sheikha Moza bint Nasser. The Foundation envisions bringing new life chances, real hope and opportunities to improve the lives of poor and marginalised children, youth and women especially in the developing world. It aims to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education for vulnerable and marginalised people especially in the developing world, as an enabler of human development. To date, EAA Foundation has commitments to provide education opportunities to 7.3 million children worldwide, with a goal of reaching 10 million.
EAA Foundation believes that education is a fundamental right for all children and an essential condition to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG). It is the single most effective means of reducing poverty, generating economic growth and creating peaceful and just societies, which is at the core of the Foundation’s philosophy.
Since its inception, EAA Foundation has been dedicated to providing education opportunities for marginalised and vulnerable children, youth and women even under the most difficult circumstances such as conflict situations, natural disaster and other physical barriers.
About the EAC Programme
Launched in November 2012 by Her Highness Sheikha Moza bint Nasser, Educate A Child (EAC) is a global programme of Education Above All Foundation (EAA) which aims to significantly reduce the number of out of school children worldwide who are denied their right to education. EAC has 62 projects across 49 countries and has enrolled over 5.5 million out of school children. By working with partner organisations EAC is delivering quality education to the most marginalised children around the world.
How EAC Effects Change
- EAC works in partnership to identify and reach large numbers of OOSC and provide them with an opportunity to learn in a quality primary education programme.
- EAC partners with diverse organisations to support innovative programmes and methods of
education for the most vulnerable children, especially those affected by poverty, conflict,
natural disaster and cultural barriers.
- EAC Strategic Partners include: Bharti Foundation, Global Partnership for Education (GPE), UNESCO, UNHCR, UNICEF & UNRWA.
- To date, EAC has partnered with 38 different organisations worldwide to increase access quality primary education to the most marginalised OOSC.
- 2012/2013: EAC enrolled over 500,000 out of school children and partners committed to enrol 1.5 million.
- 2013/2014: EAC enrolled over 533,000 additional out of school children and enrolment commitments increased to 2 million.
- 2014/2015: EAC enrolments exceeded 2.1 million out of school children and partner enrolment commitments increased to more than 6 million.
- 2015/2016: Over 3.9 million enrolled and EAC partners committed to enrol more than 6.9 million out of school children.
- 2017: At present, more than 5.5 million out of school children are enrolled and commitments are in place to provide over 7.3 million children with the opportunity to access a quality primary education.
Did You Know?
- In terms of poverty reduction, 171 million fewer people would be impoverished if all students in low-income countries acquired basic reading skills.
- In sub-Saharan Africa alone, the rate of poverty drops significantly from 46% for those with no education to 28% for those who have completed six years of education.
- Regarding health and nutrition, 1.7 million more children would reach their full growth potential if their mothers completed primary education.
- According to a study published by UNICEF, across 139 countries, an additional year of school, on average, leads to a 10% increase in income
How to Get Involved
- Tell your friends and share the stories
- For more details, visit: http://educateachild.org/
- Donate! 100% of public donations directly fund Education Above All projects.