- Full Price
- 1443 QR
- You Save
- 1394 QR
- Valid from 21 Sep – 21 Nov 2023
- Redemption period: 2 months from the deal’s start date
- Refunds/cancellations are NOT permitted once the voucher has been redeemed
- ONE voucher per person; may buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Certificates can be obtained at an additional cost of £9.99 for PDF, £16.99 for Printed Hardcopy format, and £24.99 for both PDF and Hardcopy Certificates
- To be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- For information/inquiries, visit: Certification for Ethical Hacker or email: [email protected]
- Internet access & audio required
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Visit the Redeem Voucher page
- Fill out the necessary information and submit
- Also, email us the Purchased Course Name and Voucher Code at [email protected] after the purchase
NOTE: The discount will only be applied after entry of voucher code during checkout
Please see the terms for all deals here
Ethical Hacker Online Certification Course
Pay QR49 instead of QR1443
- Becoming a Certified Ethical Hacker is by no means an easy task! Taking this course certifies you in the network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective!
- Learners will be able to learn about reconnaissance, including protocols, attacking web technologies, pen testing wireless networks, Windows hacking, and more!
- Learners will also understand and identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities in systems and use the knowledge to assess the security efficiently
- A variety of topics are also included in this course, including DDOS Attacks, Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, Virus Creation, and Buffer Overflows
- There are no prerequisites needed! Even beginners starting their careers in the cybersecurity field can join the online class
- The course offers unlimited access, allowing you to go through the contents at any time, as many times as you need
- Learners who take this course enjoy similar passing rates as those who attended traditional classroom courses!
See below for the course outline!
Launch a fulfilling career in Cybersecurity!
- Windows Hacking
- Attacking Web Technologies
- Pen Testing Wireless Networks
- Security Fundamentals
- Access Controls
- Why Vulnerability Assessments?
- Vulnerability Tools of the Trade
- Output Analysis and Reports
- Reconnaissance, Enumerations and Scanning
- Gaining Access
- Maintaining Access
- Covering Tracks
- Buffer Overflows
- Password Cracking
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
With a rapidly growing international presence, St. Paul’s College is a UK-based provider of online courses. Their courses are not only aimed at the broad spectrum of individuals looking to acquire a qualification to boost their skills and expertise, but also at businesses. In addition to helping countless individuals, they also offer a range of services to different types of organizations. Their courses help people and businesses become the best they can be, adding value and driving professional development forward.
They have flexibility and convenience at heart. This is why their courses and training packages are simple to use and accessible anytime, anywhere. Ideal for busy individuals and companies, who simply don’t have the time to learn or conduct training at a physical learning institution, the courses can be accessed on a PC, tablet, or mobile.
Good value and support are also key priorities. Their courses and training packages are competitively and transparently priced, with a range of affordable training packages offered to companies of differing sizes, and the potential to create tailored solutions. They also offer 24/7 support from their online live chat and email help desks, on top of the ongoing support offered by instructors.