- Full Price
- 505 QR
- You Save
- 466 QR
- Valid from 7 Sep. – 7 Nov. 2018
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Course content available for 12 months after purchasing
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 6 Nov. 2018 will NOT be refunded
- From the moment you start your course you’ll have 60 days to complete it. You can get an extension if you need more time
- You’ll get a free PDF certificate at the end of the course issued by EventTrix and confirming your course completion.
- In order to be eligible for the certificate you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognised certificate issued by independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards. This certificate is issued in hard copy only and is posted to your address. Certificate fee applies.
- For more information visit: https://eventtrix.com/event-design-course or write to email@example.com
- Internet access and audio required
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and useful tips
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Go to: www.eventtrix.com/start
- Enter voucher code:
- Click on SUBMIT
- If you are a first time student (click on YES) you will be asked to complete registration form
- If you are returning student (click on NO) you will be asked to login to your Virtual Campus
- Complete registration form and set up your username and password
Please see the terms for all deals here
Event Design & Styling Online Course – 30 Study Hours
Pay QR39 instead of QR845
- If you have a natural flair for styling and design, one of the most rewarding ways to give expression to your creativity is by designing and styling events. Think of it – a large blank canvas for you to paint colorful, captivating effects on!
- You will learn:
- How to conceptualize an individual event
- The importance of examining floor plans and using design software
- Where to look for inspiration
- How to translate a client’s vision into practical application
- How to choose the right design and décor techniques
- To make styling easy with style layers
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world.
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area
- You can buy the course now but start the course anytime within the one year period
- We all have a busy life and we get it. You can study anytime you wish: late in the evening, weekends – whatever suits you better
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and really useful tips
Design & style events your way with 92% off!
- Where Event Design is used
- Conceptualisation & Planning
- The Principles of Event Design
Module 2: It’s your event
- Becoming an event designer
- The impact of event design features
- Finding inspiration & being creative
Module 3: Working well with clients
- Seeing things from clients perspectives
- Creating vision boards
- Testing your projected plan
Module 4: Overview of event requirements
- Sourcing materials & budgeting
- 4.2 Working with floor plans
- 4.3 Using design software
Module 5: The design practice in action
- Assessing your venue for design planning
- Choosing design & decor techniques
- Colour schemes & effects that work
Module 6: Setting the scene – background effects
- reating magic with fabric
- Types of fabric and specific uses
- Room draping and backdrops
- Ceiling drapery
- Chair and table drapery
- Using hardware frameworks
- Customising fabric effects to specific ceremonies
Module 7: Styling with winning design concepts
- Customising the furniture
- Evoking emotion with flowers
- Creating captivating table pieces
- Accent decor
Module 8: Styling gets technical
- Mood creation with lighting
- Good aesthetics
- Staging and rigging
- Special effects & technology
Module 9: Types of events
- Charity, cultural and social events
- Corporate events
- Employee events
Over 50,000 students from 122 countries have benefited from the EventTrix opportunity-building learning platform – accredited courses, fact sheets, latest information and much more.
If you are looking to broaden your horizons, upskill and work at something you love, EventTrix is EXACTLY what you’ve been looking for.
They’ve put together a clever combination of really stimulating and useful courses, created to give you highly marketable skills in areas like event planning (of all kinds) and a wide range of hospitality skills. Choose specific topics or combine complementary courses to expand your knowledge base.
EventTrix courses are brought to you by an international team of professional online educators with years of experience across a variety of industries. This team have lived it, experimented with it and forged new standards. You can benefit from a wealth of hands-on knowledge and get the inside track on working within the industries that interest you most.Course topics like Event & Hospitality Management, Mobile Photography and Bartender Barista (to name a few), can be teamed up with their sharp and relevant business courses so that you can turn your newly acquired skills into a bright future.
Students have 1 year to activate their course and then 60 days to complete a series of modules including real-life examples and other exercises, which help them prepare for exams. Upon completion, students receive a certification. All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Education Standards.
Join over 8,000 social media followers and discover how EventTrix can change your future today!