- Full Price
- 655 QR
- You Save
- 606 QR
- 0 days
- 0 hours
- 00 min
- 00 sec
- Valid from 6 Sept – 6 Nov 2019
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- A free PDF certificate confirming completion will be issued by The Consultant at the end of the course
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- For more information, visit: https://theconsultantlb.com/course/?id=6#single-course
- For inquiries, call their 24/7 Customer Support: +96171436368 or email: email@example.com
- Compatible with all major devices and browsers
- Internet access and audio required
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- E-mail your Qgrabs voucher code to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Consultant shall send you a coupon code for the course
- After receiving your coupon code, go to https://theconsultantlb.com/course/?id=6#single-course
- Login/Register to an account
- Click BUY NOW
- Enter coupon code from The Consultant
- Click on SUBMIT
Please see the terms for all deals here
Event & Hospitality Management Online Course – 45 Study Days
Pay QR49 instead of QR655
- Put your people and organizational skills to great use by learning from A to Z how to launch an exciting career as an Event Planner!
- Event management is a really exciting career choice in this age; it’s a career that gives you independence, flexibility and the freedom to work to your own agenda
- Are you efficient and thorough at seeing a project through? Then you’re halfway there to being a great event manager!
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area
At 93% off, work your way around pulling off successful events!
Module 1: Working With Clients
- Planning and preparing for the meeting
- First impressions and presentation
- What does your client need?
- What comes next? Timeframes
- Following up
- Event proposal
- Contracts and agreements
Module 2: Steps For Planning An Event
- Target your goals and audience
- Planning the event: date and time
- Food and beverage
Module 3: Invitations, Greetings And Dress Code
- Invitations and replies
- Greetings etiquette and handshake protocol
- Dress code
Module 4: Table Manners And Table Settings
- Table-seating arrangements
- Table settings
- Table manners
Module 5: The Event
- Last-minute preparations
- During the event
- Business cards
- Evaluating the event
- After the event: Keeping up with your clients, partners, and guests
Module 6: What Is Event Management?
- What is Event Management?
- Role of the Event Manager
- Project Management
- Strength & Weaknesses of the event management profession (elements of SWOT)
- Crisis Management
- Planning Your Career
Module 7: Types Of Events
- Launch Events
- Fashion Shows
- Religious Events
- Sport Events
- Political Events
Courses created just for you. With a wide range of topics to choose from and with courses ranging from 30 to 160 hours, there is something to suit everyone!
The Consultant is fully committed to the ongoing development and progress of training for their industry and they strive to maintain and further develop their reputation for the integrity and quality of their services.
Their courses can be accessed from a PC, laptop/tablet or mobile device! They offer assistance from their friendly team by email, phone and their 24/7 Help Centre.
Their courses have a positive influence on an organization’s profitability. It makes it easy to grasp the content and digest it:
- It results in improved scores on certifications, tests, or other types of evaluation.
- Enhanced ability to learn and implement the new processes or knowledge at the workplace.
- Help in retaining information for a longer time.