- Full Price
- 490 QR
- You Save
- 441 QR
- Valid from 19 April – 19 June 2019
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Course content available for 12 months after purchasing
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 18 June 2019 will NOT be refunded
- From the moment you start your course you’ll have 60 days to complete it. You can get an extension if you need more time
- You’ll get a free PDF certificate at the end of the course issued by EventTrix and confirming your course completion.
- In order to be eligible for the certificate you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognised certificate issued by independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards. This certificate is issued in hard copy only and is posted to your address. Certificate fee applies.
- For more information visit: https://eventtrix.com/event-management-course or write to email@example.com
- Internet access and audio required
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and useful tips
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Go to: www.eventtrix.com/start
- Enter voucher code:
- Click on SUBMIT
- If you are a first time student (click on YES) you will be asked to complete registration form
- If you are returning student (click on NO) you will be asked to login to your Virtual Campus
- Complete registration form and set up your username and password
Please see the terms for all deals here.
Event Design & Hospitality Management Online Course
Pay QR49 instead of QR490
Use your creative flair, passion for making things happen, and people skills to carve out your successful career in the exciting world of event management.
- You will learn:
- The principles of event and project management
- Practical steps in winning over your clients and securing contracts
- Preparing and presenting event proposals
- Managing costs, facilities, contracts and signing sponsors
- Step-by-step guide to creating a timeframe including a detailed checklist for days before the event and day of the event
- General etiquette and protocol (preparing invitations, table seating arrangements, table manners and dress codes)
- Crisis management
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world.
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area
- You can buy the course now but start the course anytime within the one year period
- We all have a busy life and we get it. You can study anytime you wish: late in the evening, weekends – whatever suits you better
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and really useful tips
Design & manage events your way with 90% off!
Module 1: Working With Clients
- 1.1. Introduction
- 1.2. Planning and preparing for the meeting (incl. video)
- 1.3. First impressions and presentation (incl. video)
- 1.4. What does your client need?
- 1.5. What comes next? Timeframes (incl. video)
- 1.6. Following up
- 1.7. Event proposal
- 1.8. Contracts and agreements (incl. video)
Module 2: Steps For Planning An Event
- 2.1. Target your goals and audience
- 2.2. Planning the event: date and time (incl. video)
- 2.3. Budget (incl. video)
- 2.4. Venue
- 2.5. Food and beverage (incl. video)
- 2.6. Transportation
- 2.7. Speakers
- 2.8. Timeframes
Module 3: Invitations, Greetings And Dress Code
- 3.1. Invitations and replies (incl. video)
- 3.2. Greetings etiquette and handshake protocol (incl. video)
- 3.3. Dress code (incl. video)
Module 4: Table Manners And Table Settings
- 4.1. Table-seating arrangements
- 4.2. Table settings (incl. video)
- 4.3. Table manners
Module 5: The Event
- 5.1. Last-minute preparations (incl. video)
- 5.2. During the event
- 5.3. Business cards (incl. video)
- 5.4. Evaluating the event (incl. video)
- 5.5. After the event: Keeping up with your clients, partners, and guests (incl. video)
Module 6: What Is Event Management?
- 6.1. What is Event Management?
- 6.2. Role of the Event Manager
- 6.3. Project Management
- 6.4. Strength & Weaknesses of the event management profession
- 6.5. Crisis Management
- 6.6. Planning Your Career
Module 7: Types Of Events
- 7.1. Introduction (incl. video)
- 7.2. Conferences
- 7.3. Meetings
- 7.4. Launch Events
- 7.5. Fashion Shows
- 7.6. Fundraisers
- 7.7. Weddings
- 7.8. Religious Events
- 7.9. Photocalls
- 7.10. Exhibitions
- 7.11. Sport Events
- 7.12. Concerts
- 7.13. Political Events
- 7.14. Anniverseries
Over 50,000 students from 122 countries have benefited from the EventTrix opportunity-building learning platform – accredited courses, fact sheets, latest information and much more.
If you are looking to broaden your horizons, upskill and work at something you love, EventTrix is EXACTLY what you’ve been looking for.
They’ve put together a clever combination of really stimulating and useful courses, created to give you highly marketable skills in areas like event planning (of all kinds) and a wide range of hospitality skills. Choose specific topics or combine complementary courses to expand your knowledge base.
EventTrix courses are brought to you by an international team of professional online educators with years of experience across a variety of industries. This team have lived it, experimented with it and forged new standards. You can benefit from a wealth of hands-on knowledge and get the inside track on working within the industries that interest you most.Course topics like Event & Hospitality Management, Mobile Photography and Bartender Barista (to name a few), can be teamed up with their sharp and relevant business courses so that you can turn your newly acquired skills into a bright future.
Students have 1 year to activate their course and then 60 days to complete a series of modules including real-life examples and other exercises, which help them prepare for exams. Upon completion, students receive a certification. All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Education Standards.
Join over 8,000 social media followers and discover how EventTrix can change your future today!