- Full Price
- 410 QR
- You Save
- 361 QR
- Valid from 14 June – 14 Aug 2019
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- One voucher per person
- Course content available for 12 months after purchasing
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 13 Aug 2019 will NOT be refunded
- From the moment you start your course you’ll have 60 days to complete it. You can get an extension if you need more time
- You’ll get a free PDF certificate at the end of the course issued by EventTrix and confirming your course completion.
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognized certificate issued by an independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards. This certificate is issued in hard copy only and is posted to your address. Certificate fee applies.
- For more information visit: https://eventtrix.com/event-photography-online-course or write to email@example.com
- Internet access and audio required
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples, and useful tips
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Go to: www.eventtrix.com/start
- Register for a new account or log in using your existing username and password
- Enter voucher code:
- Click on SUBMIT
- If you are a first-time student (click on YES) you will be asked to complete the registration form
- If you are returning student (click on NO) you will be asked to log in to your Virtual Campus
- Complete the registration form and set up your username and password
- If you already have a profile, click on the redeem a voucher/code on the left-hand side of the page under the picture.
Please see the terms for all deals here
Event Photography Online Course
Pay QR49 instead of QR410
Imagine getting paid to attend events and parties with your camera in hand – well you can when you’re a special events photographer!
Fund your passion and earn extra income doing something you love while creating lasting memories for your clients.
- This course covers how to obtain your first client, how to prepare for an event, what to expect the day of, and the post-event tasks you’ll undertake. Upon completion of this course, you’ll have all the tools you need to become a successful event photographer, so get snapping!
- The course focuses on:
- Have the tools necessary to go out and shoot their first event
- Get to know equipment basics in plain English – no complicated tech-talk here
- Learn the ins and outs of event photography and how to stand out from the crowd
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world.
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress.
- We all have a busy life and we get it. You can study anytime you wish: late in the evening, weekends – whatever suits you better
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples, and really useful tips
Learn how to capture events the right way at 88% off!
Module 1: Prepping For The Event – Pt. 1
- Marketing Your Services or How to stand out in a crowd
- Initial Client Meetings & Product Presentations- Secure your first client
- Determining Your Client’s Needs – Know what they really want
- Negotiating a Contract – Negotiate like a pro and create contracts that work
Module 2: Prepping For The Event – Pt. 2
- Making Sure You Have the Right Gear – Advice on buying the right equipment
- Cleaning, Troubleshooting & Organizing Gear–Take care of your gear
- Knowing Your Audience – What to expect from your audience before you even arrive
- Scouting Your Location – Check out the locale& eliminate time wasters on the day-of
- Preparing for Anything – Murphey’s law prevails, so be prepared for anything!
Module 3: The Event Pt. 1
- Professional Conduct – Don’t even think about being late
- What to Expect – Shot lists, know what to do and when to do it
- Dealing with the Unexpected – Staying calm under stress
- Gear, Light, and Lenses – The right settings before the perfect shot
Module 4: The Event Pt. 2
- Tricks for Ensuring Flawless Interactions with Guests– Be friendly, blend in, and smile
- Getting The Best Out of Every Shot – Shots so good you’ll thank me
- Telling the Event’s Story – A beginning, middle & end
- Tips for Excelling at your Job – Event photography tips and tricks of the trade
Module 5: After The Event
- Uploading Your Photos – Is that hourglass turning with excitement?
- Editing Your Images – Tweak those photos
- Delivery Methods – Websites, digital portfolios, and cloud transfers oh my!
- Offering related products – Photo albums and keepsake prints aren’t dead… yet
- Adding to Your Portfolio – Don’t keep your work a secret, share!
Over 50,000 students from 122 countries have benefited from the EventTrix opportunity-building learning platform – accredited courses, fact sheets, latest information and much more.
If you are looking to broaden your horizons, upskill and work at something you love, EventTrix is EXACTLY what you’ve been looking for.
They’ve put together a clever combination of really stimulating and useful courses, created to give you highly marketable skills in areas like event planning (of all kinds) and a wide range of hospitality skills. Choose specific topics or combine complementary courses to expand your knowledge base.
EventTrix courses are brought to you by an international team of professional online educators with years of experience across a variety of industries. This team have lived it, experimented with it and forged new standards. You can benefit from a wealth of hands-on knowledge and get the inside track on working within the industries that interest you most. Course topics like Event & Hospitality Management, Mobile Photography and Bartender Barista (to name a few), can be teamed up with their sharp and relevant business courses so that you can turn your newly acquired skills into a bright future.
Students have 1 year to activate their course and then 60 days to complete a series of modules including real-life examples and other exercises, which help them prepare for exams. Upon completion, students receive a certification. All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Education Standards.
Join over 8,000 social media followers and discover how EventTrix can change your future today!