- Full Price
- 415 QR
- You Save
- 376 QR
- Valid from 12 Oct – 12 Dec. 2018
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Course content available for 12 months after purchasing
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 11 Dec. 2018 will NOT be refunded
- From the moment you start your course you’ll have 60 days to complete it. You can get an extension if you need more time
- You’ll get a free PDF certificate at the end of the course issued by IOA and confirming your course completion.
- In order to be eligible for the certificate you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognised certificate issued by independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards. This certificate is issued in hard copy only and is posted to your address. Certificate fee applies.
- For more information visit: https://internationalopenacademy.com/event-photography-online-course or email email@example.com
- Internet access and audio required
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and useful tips
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Visit: www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon
- Register for a new account or login to your existing account
- For new registrations, sign up with your email ID, facebook account or google account
- Enter your details and a unique password for your account
- Login to your account
- Click on the Redeem a Voucher/Code tab on your profile page
- Click on the voucher code tab, enter the voucher code and click on Validate
- Your course will now appear on your profile page
- Start Course
Please see the terms for all deals here
Event Photography Online Course!
Pay QR39 instead of QR415
- Imagine getting paid to attend events and parties with your camera in hand – well you can when you’re a special events photographer!
- Fund your passion and earn extra income doing something you love while creating lasting memories for your clients.
- Did you know that freelance event photographers can expect to earn anywhere from $100 to $5,000 per shoot?
- The market demand for event photographers keeps growing, and people are eager to stage professional shoots for weddings, engagement parties, bridal/baby showers, birthday parties, and holiday celebrations.
- Wedding photography, in particular, can be very lucrative, but you’ll need to stand out and market yourself to attract potential clients. When it comes to photographing an event, all you need is a camera, a lens, and a willingness to try!
In the course, you will learn:
- Learn the ins and outs of event photography and how to stand out from the crowd
- Get to know equipment basics in plain English – no complicated tech-talk here
- Have the tools necessary to go out and shoot their first event
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world.
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area.
- You can buy the course now but start the course anytime within the one year period
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and really useful tips
With 91% off, click and show off!
Module 1: Prepping For The Event – Pt. 1
- Marketing Your Services or How to stand out in a crowd
- Initial Client Meetings & Product Presentations- Secure your first client
- Determining Your Client’s Needs – Know what they really want
- Negotiating a Contract – Negotiate like a pro and create contracts that work
Module 2: Prepping For The Event – Pt. 2
- Making Sure You Have the Right Gear – Advice on buying the right equipment
- Cleaning, Troubleshooting & Organizing Gear–Take care of your gear
- Knowing Your Audience – What to expect from your audience before you even arrive
- Scouting Your Location – Check out the locale& eliminate time wasters on the day-of
- Preparing for Anything – Murphey’s law prevails, so be prepared for anything!
Module 3: The Event Pt. 1
- Professional Conduct – Don’t even think about being late
- What to Expect – Shot lists, know what to do and when to do it
- Dealing with the Unexpected – Staying calm under stress
- Gear, Light and Lenses – The right settings before the perfect shot
Module 4: The Event Pt. 2
- Tricks for Ensuring Flawless Interactions with Guests– Be friendly, blend in, and smile
- Getting The Best Out of Every Shot – Shots so good you’ll thank me
- Telling the Event’s Story – A beginning, middle & end
- Tips for Excelling at your Job – Event photography tips and tricks of the trade
Module 5: After The Event
- Uploading Your Photos – Is that hourglass turning with excitement?
- Editing Your Images – Tweak those photos
- Delivery Methods – Websites, digital portfolios, and cloud transfers oh my!
- Offering related products – Photo albums and keepsake prints aren’t dead… yet
- Adding to Your Portfolio – Don’t keep your work a secret, share!
More than 400,000 students in 139 countries have trusted International Open Academy to teach them new skills, hobbies, and trades. From sign language and TESOL to auto maintenance and face painting, IOA’s courses make learning fun, accessible, and easy. Some courses can help you get ahead in your career, while others bring to life a new passion. Every course is internationally accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) and contributes to continuous professional development (CPD/CPE). Through videos, text, activities, and exams, IOA keeps subjects interesting and entertaining. Students can learn anywhere, any time, and at their own pace with courses optimized for computers, tablets, and phones.
IOA have an extensive range of courses that you can study at your own pace. Each course contains a study and exam section , presented in an easy to follow format using text, video, Flash animations, multiple-choice activities, and more.