- Full Price
- 130 QR
- You Save
- 65 QR
- Valid from 16 Nov 2018 – 11 Jan 2019
- Voucher valid for Friday Farmer’s Brunch + Pool Day Access at Marwan Club
- Friday brunch timing: 12:30pm – 3:30pm
- Pool timings: 12:30pm – 9pm
- Children: below 5 yrs get free entry to buffet & pool
- Children: 5yrs – 10yrs are required to purchase child voucher
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed
- Towels are NOT provided
- Adults are advised to supervise their kids in the pool
- Food items and entertainment activities (pony rides, face painting, etc.) mentioned in the highlights are subject to change
- Advance reservation required (date subject to availability)
- For inquiries/reservations, contact: 44095040 or email: [email protected]
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher on arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Farmer’s Brunch + Pool Access – Child
Pay QR65 instead of QR130
Option 2: Farmer’s Brunch + Pool Access – Adult
Pay QR83 instead of QR165
- You’ve got to love the Chef’s Garden Friday brunch with their Farm-to-Table concept!
- Enjoy the wide selection of international cuisine that includes a live Ouzi station, live pasta station, roasted root vegetables, mix grill & more!
- Your little ones can enjoy chicken nuggets, pizzas, waffles, crepes and much more too!
- Exciting entertainment activities such as face painting, bouncy castle, pony rides, live music awaits your whole family as well!
- Enjoy pool access for the brunch day and celebrate the great outdoors!
Brunching in luxury!
Chef’s Garden is one of the very few organic restaurants in Qatar. All of their delicious meals are made with nutritious, local ingredients, sourced directly from organic farms they partner with in Qatar for a majority of the vegetable produce, local lamb and chicken.
They brought the farm-to-table concept to Qatar and proved that it can be done. Chef’s Garden isn’t simply an esoteric name; there is a rational explanation behind it. It is actually their very own chef’s garden. The Chef and his team are growing fresh herbs picked daily – from broccoli and cauliflower to mouthwatering eggplant and peppers. If you find yourself enjoying a cauliflower soup as the soup du jour, chances are that the very cauliflower was still in the garden that morning.
Chef’s Garden has a commitment to harvest the best of nature’s divine, straight into your dish, and serve you with fresh organic ingredients which taste like they have been picked right from your own garden. This, combined with sharpened culinary skills and the natural authentic dining experience, is what really makes Chef’s Garden the best culinary retreat in Qatar.
If you’re looking for an attractive space for a family holiday gathering or a summertime pool party with friends, the Chef’s Garden Pool location could be the answer. Rent a space and enjoy a day at Marwan Club.