- Full Price
- 490 QR
- You Save
- 451 QR
- Valid from 7 June – 7 August 2019
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Course content available for 12 months after purchasing
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 6 August 2019 will NOT be refunded
- From the moment you start your course you’ll have 60 days to complete it. You can get an extension if you need more time
- You’ll get a free PDF certificate at the end of the course issued by IOA and confirming your course completion.
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognized certificate issued by an independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards. This certificate is issued in hard copy only and is posted to your address. Certificate fee applies.
- For more information visit: https://internationalopenacademy.com/fashion-and-lifestyle-blogger
- For inquiries: [email protected]
- Internet access and audio required
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Visit: www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon
- Enter the voucher code
- Complete registration process
- Log in with the user name & password you created while registering
- Start Course
Please see the terms for all deals here
Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger Online Course
Pay QR39 instead of QR490
If you’ve always wanted to start a fashion or lifestyle blog, the dream of a career in the field or simply want to share your style, thoughts or share your life, starting or developing a blog is much easier than you think.
Creating, building and maintaining a successful fashion or lifestyle blog isn’t unattainable, it’s a craft.
If it’s lack of knowledge, professionalism or fear that’s holding you back, by taking the Fashion & Lifestyle course, you’ll learn how to blog on a professional level from the start.
Some blogs start out as a hobby, learning how the professionals do it as they go – and that’s okay.
But if you want to get a firm understanding of the fashion & lifestyle blogging fields before you start, we’ll take you through it.
- During the 11 module course, you’ll learn everything from the planning, preparation and behind the scenes action that’s required in blogging to the nitty gritty more technical, creative and design lead parts.
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world.
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area.
- You can buy the course now but start the course anytime within the one year period
With 92% off, learn how to host travelers and make friends!
Module 1: Blogging 101
- What is a blog?
- What is Fashion & Lifestyle Blogging?
- From where it started, to what it is today
- Why blogging?
- Is it for me?
- Passion is Important
- A day in the life of…
Module 2: Starting Out & Setting Up
- Types of blogs
- Choosing a platform
- Choosing a name
- Hosting & domains
- The techie bits
- Money, money, money
Module 3: Content Creation
- Where do I start?
- Writing your first post
- Conformity & originality
- Planning & scheduling
- Content calendars
Module 4: Photography & Imagery
- Your imagery
- Shooting snaps
- Sharing & hosting imagery
Module 5: Staying Social
- The importance of being social
- The platforms
- Social & traffic
- How to get more out of social
- Social strategies
- Next steps for social
Module 6: Networking & Events
- Someone like you
- Blogger Meetups
- Brand events
- Connecting in the blogosphere
- Important growth for your blog
- Starting something new
Module 7: Working With Brands
- Why should you work with brands?
- First things first
- Keeping it professional
- Making the right impression
- Networking gold
- Ways of working with brands
- Putting yourself out there
- Getting the most out of a brand relationship
Module 8: Monetising Your Blog
- What do you need to monetize your blog?
- Affiliate marketing
- Becoming a full-time blogger
- Financial responsibility
Module 9: Building A Brand
- What does your blog stand for?
- Brand yourself
- Becoming business minded
- Time is everything
- That blogging business
Module 10: Growing As A Blogger
- Pay For Traffic
- Manage Your Subscriptions
- What’s Next?
Module 11: The Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger Roundup
- The Style
- Fashion Blog Misconceptions
- Do’s and Don’ts
- The Inspiration
More than 400,000 students in 139 countries have trusted International Open Academy to teach them new skills, hobbies, and trades. From sign language and TESOL to auto maintenance and face painting, IOA’s courses make learning fun, accessible, and easy. Some courses can help you get ahead in your career, while others bring to life a new passion. Every course is internationally accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) and contributes to continuous professional development (CPD/CPE). Through videos, text, activities, and exams, IOA keeps subjects interesting and entertaining. Students can learn anywhere, any time, and at their own pace with courses optimized for computers, tablets, and phones.
IOA have an extensive range of courses that you can study at your own pace. Each course contains a study and exam section, presented in an easy to follow format using text, video, Flash animations, multiple-choice activities, and more.