- Full Price
- 489 QR
- You Save
- 450 QR
- Valid from 15 Jan – 15 Mar 2021
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Refunds/cancellations are NOT permitted once the voucher has been redeemed
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- A free PDF certificate confirming completion will be issued by IOA at the end of the course
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognized certificate issued by an independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards; this certificate will be issued in hard copy only and will be posted to your address (certificate fee applies)
- For information/inquiries, visit: https://internationalopenacademy.com/fashion-and-lifestyle-blogger or contact via https://internationalopenacademy.com/contact-us
- Internet access and audio required
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Visit www.internationalopenacademy.
- Search for your course and add it to cart
- Proceed to checkout then sign in or create an account
- Enter the voucher code to receive your discount
- Checkout and start your course
NOTE: The discount will only be applied after entry of voucher code during checkout
Please see the terms for all deals here
Fashion & Lifestyle Blogging Course
Pay QR39 instead of QR489
- Learn how to set up your fashion and lifestyle blog, create relevant content and most important – the different ways to monetize it
- If you’ve always wanted to start a fashion or lifestyle blog, dream of a career in the field or simply want to share your style, thoughts or share your life, starting or developing a blog is much easier than you think! Creating, building and maintaining a successful fashion or lifestyle blog isn’t unattainable, it’s a craft!
- During this 11-module course, you’ll learn everything from the planning, preparation and behind the scenes action that’s required in blogging to the nitty-gritty more technical, creative and design lead parts
- From creative hacks to networking skills, you’ll learn all that it takes to become a fashion or lifestyle blogger! If you’re excited to get started, why not sign up to this online course today and see what part you can play within the fashion and lifestyle blogging community!
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area
Learn your way around the blogging world!
Module 1: Blogging 101
- What is a blog?
- What is Fashion & Lifestyle Blogging?
- From where it started, to what it is today
- Why blogging?
- Is it for me?
- Passion is Important
- A day in the life of…
Module 2: Starting Out & Setting Up
- Types of blogs
- Choosing a platform
- Choosing a name
- Hosting & domains
- The techie bits
- Money, money, money
Module 3: Content Creation
- Where do I start?
- Writing your first post
- Conformity & originality
- Planning & scheduling
- Content calendars
Module 4: Photography & Imagery
- Your imagery
- Shooting snaps
- Sharing & hosting imagery
Module 5: Staying Social
- The importance of being social
- The platforms
- Social & traffic
- How to get more out of social
- Social strategies
- Next steps for social
Module 6: Networking & Events
- Someone like you
- Blogger Meetups
- Brand events
- Connecting in the blogosphere
- Important growth for your blog
- Starting something new
Module 7: Working With Brands
- Why should you work with brands?
- First things first
- Keeping it professional
- Making the right impression
- Networking gold
- Ways of working with brands
- Putting yourself out there
- Getting the most out of a brand relationship
Module 8: Monetising Your Blog
- What do you need to monetize your blog?
- Affiliate marketing
- Becoming a full-time blogger
- Financial responsibility
Module 9: Building A Brand
- What does your blog stand for?
- Brand yourself
- Becoming business minded
- Time is everything
- That blogging business
Module 10: Growing As A Blogger
- Pay For Traffic
- Manage Your Subscriptions
- What’s Next?
Module 11: The Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger Roundup
- The Style
- Fashion Blog Misconceptions
- Do’s and Don’ts
- The Inspiration
More than 400,000 students in 139 countries have trusted International Open Academy to teach them new skills, hobbies, and trades. From sign language and TESOL to auto maintenance and face painting, IOA’s courses make learning fun, accessible, and easy. Some courses can help you get ahead in your career, while others bring to life a new passion. Every course is internationally accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) and contributes to continuous professional development (CPD/CPE). Through videos, text, activities, and exams, IOA keeps subjects interesting and entertaining. Students can learn anywhere, any time, and at their own pace with courses optimized for computers, tablets, and phones.
IOA have an extensive range of courses that you can study at your own pace. Each course contains a study and exam section, presented in an easy to follow format using text, video, Flash animations, multiple-choice activities and more.