- Full Price
- 2000 QR
- You Save
- 1200 QR
- Valid from 14 Feb – 10 Apr 2021
- Not Valid on Fridays
- Al Hilal Branch:
- Sun – Thu: 8am – 12pm & 5pm – 9pm
- For inquiries/ appointments, contact: 4408 9888
- Al Kharaitiyat Branch:
- Sun & Tue: 5pm – 9pm
- For inquiries/ appointments, contact: 4466 0330
- Al Hilal Branch:
- Advance booking required (subject to availability)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 12hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Cannot be exchanged or redeemed for other services
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
- Ladies ONLY deal
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: ONE Session of Feminine Area Rejuvenation
Pay QR800 instead of QR2000
Option 2: THREE Sessions of Feminine Area Rejuvenation
Pay QR2200 instead of QR6000
- Valentines is finally here! In the name of self-love and self-care, treat yourself to a Laser Genital Rejuvenation or LVR which is a 10-minute procedure that helps reverse the effects of aging, collagen loss & reduced blood supply to the feminine area
- Low risk, non-surgical procedure with minimal discomfort/side effects, pain-free & suitable for most women!
- Achieves long-lasting tightening, rejuvenation & whitening results using Aphrodite Laser Machine handled by professionals
Stay young, feel young!
Al-Shefa Polyclinic was established to provide integrated medical services to the community. A full pledged polyclinic that offers services for the following fields of medicine: Internal Medicine, Orthopedics, Dentistry, Orthodontics, Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, E.N.T. (Ear, Nose & Throat), Ophthalmology & Rehab Physiotherapy. Doctors at Al-Shefa are well experienced and certified by the S.C.H. Supreme Council of Health.
Al-Shefa has its own laboratory and state of the art medical machinery such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (M.R.I.) Scanner, X-Ray, Ultrasound, Panoramic X-Ray, Treadmill Stress Test, and an ECG, which is vital in diagnosing health problems. There is also a Physiotherapy Section for both male and female patients and a marriage check-up section.