- Full Price
- 119 QR
- You Save
- 60 QR
- Valid on purchased date ONLY
- Valid at Koronfol Restaurant ONLY
- Brunch Timings: 12:30pm – 4pm
- Advance confirmation required
- For inquiries/confirmations, contact: 4424 0000
- Food items mentioned in the highlights are subject to change
- ONE voucher per person
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- No shows are considered as vouchers used
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Lutong Bahay Brunch for ONE with Pool Access
Pay QR59 instead of QR119
- Nothing makes you feel at home better than authentic, home-cooked meals! Enjoy a delicious Friday Brunch that includes classic Filipino favorites such as Shanghai Rolls, Beef Salpicao, Street Food & more!
- After your meal, cool off and take a refreshing dip in their pool!
- Beef Shanghai Rolls
- Squid Calls
- Fish Balls
- Chicken Skin
- Chicken Hotdog
- Jasmine Rice & Garlic Rice
- Beef Salpicao
- Chicken Curry
- Fried Galonggong
- Cheesy Fish with Potato
- Tomato Provencal with Roasted Vegetables
- Ginataang Tilapia
Salads & Sushi
- Fried Eggplant with Salted Egg
- Boiled Okra with Salted Egg
- International Salad
- Assorted Sandwich & Fresh Vegetables
Live Pasta Counter
- Cream Caramel
- Buko Pandan
- Fresh Cut Fruits
ONE of each:
- Iced Tea
NOTE: Extra drinks & other beverages will be charged as per the menu prices, to be paid directly at the restaurant
Have a filling Filipino feast!
Best Western Plus Doha has 215 spacious guest rooms. Each deluxe room and suite are designed with a modern style with Arabic influences and equipped with premier amenities and the latest technology for a pleasant stay. All rooms are decorated in a warm palette of colors and adorned with beautiful furnishings.
Only 8km from the Hamad International Airport Best Western Plus Doha is the ideal hotel for your stay in Qatar. You may enjoy the Corniche Promenade as it is only 5km form the hotel and also a 12-minute walk from the Museum of Islamic Art.
The upscale rooms have free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and minibars. They also feature laptop-sized safes, sitting areas, and tea and coffee making facilities. Suites add desks and rainfall showerheads; upgraded suites include dining tables and sea views. Room service is available 24/7. Breakfast (served in a trendy restaurant offering international food) and parking is free. Amenities include a cafe, a glam bar and a spa with a gym, a sauna and an indoor pool.
D’Spa Health and Wellness Center
Their spa feature a selection of different treatment rooms to relax with gorgeous uplifting aromas, and gentle music. You’ll soon discover all the benefits that sensory relaxation can bring.