- Full Price
- 429 QR
- You Save
- 380 QR
- 0 days
- 0 hours
- 00 min
- 00 sec
- Valid from 26 Mar – 26 May 2021
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Refunds/cancellations are NOT permitted once the voucher has been redeemed
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- A free PDF certificate confirming completion will be issued by IOA at the end of the course
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognized certificate issued by an independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards; this certificate will be issued in hard copy only and will be posted to your address (certificate fee applies)
- For information/inquiries, visit: https://internationalopenacademy.com/products/growing-food-in-small-gardens/ or contact via https://internationalopenacademy.com/contact-us
- Internet access and audio required
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Visit www.internationalopenacademy.
- Search for your course and add it to cart
- Proceed to checkout then sign in or create an account
- Enter the voucher code to receive your discount
- Checkout and start your course
NOTE: The discount will only be applied after entry of voucher code during checkout
Please see the terms for all deals here
Growing Food in Small Gardens Online Course
Pay QR49 instead of QR429
- Growing your own fruits and vegetables has lots of benefits! By maintaining your own garden, you can ensure that the food you are eating are organic and pesticide-free, you can reduce your carbon footprint and you can teach your loved ones the joy and value of harvesting and cooking something you grew yourself!
- Be in charge of when to harvest, unlike produce from the grocery store, where there is no way to know how long the cucumbers have been sitting out, how many people have squeezed the tomatoes or what chemicals were sprayed on the strawberries
- Gardening is also known to lower blood pressure by connecting you to a green space which and allows you to commune with nature even in the middle of a city!
- This course will teach you how to choose the best fruits and vegetables for small space gardening, how to fill each space with the most productive and practical plants, best practices in urban gardening and more!
- You are in control of your health, so why not start being in control of your own produce? Begin your fruitful journey into small space gardening today!
- Garden Layouts
- Growing In Containers
- Growing Vegetables
- Growing Fruit
- Garden Plans
- The Harvest
Let’s get growing!
More than 400,000 students in 139 countries have trusted International Open Academy to teach them new skills, hobbies, and trades. From sign language and TESOL to auto maintenance and face painting, IOA’s courses make learning fun, accessible, and easy. Some courses can help you get ahead in your career, while others bring to life a new passion. Every course is internationally accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) and contributes to continuous professional development (CPD/CPE). Through videos, text, activities, and exams, IOAkeeps subjects interesting and entertaining. Students can learn anywhere, any time, and at their own pace with courses optimized for computers, tablets, and phones.
IOA has an extensive range of courses that you can study at your own pace. Each course contains a study and exam section, presented in an easy-to-follow format using text, video, Flash animations, multiple-choice activities and more.