- Full Price
- 3800 QR
- You Save
- 2410 QR
- Valid from 27 April 2018 – 30 June 2018
- Sat – Thu: 7.30am – 11pm / Closed on Fri
- Contact business directly for Ramadan timings
- Additional services charged separately
- By appointment only (24hr advanced notice) – subject to availability
- For further information or to make an appointment, contact: 44626848, 50278892 or send an email to email@example.com
- Results & post-result advice may vary from patient to patient
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- No shows considered vouchers used
- Voucher cannot be split
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present printed voucher on arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Consultation + Food Intolerance Medical Test
Pay QR1390 instead of QR3800
- A simple blood test can help you determine which type of foods you are intolerant to.
- Al Jameel Medical center will test your body’s tolerance against 90 food antigens included but not limited to dairy, eggs, seafood, nuts, chocolate, wheat and more.
- Please note that this is a test for food intolerance and not for food allergy. As food intolerance is when a food item irritates your stomach or your body can not properly digest it. On the other hand food allergy happens when your immune system mistakes something in the food as harmful and attacks it. The latter can affect your whole
body, not just your stomach.
- The food intolerance test measures the relative amount of food-specific IgG antibody in human blood.
- No prior fasting required, however it is recommended that you do not eat anything at least 2 to 3 hours before the test.
Who Cut The Cheese? * Blows Raspberry *
Oppsie..ate a lil’ dip and cut one did we? Well, if you knew the milk would make you do that, you’d have been more careful now wouldn’t you. Well the geniuses at Al Jameel Medical Center have come up with just that! Now get to know if you are lactose or nut or seafood pretty much any food intolerant!
Al Jameel Medical Center aims to improve the welfare of the people of Qatar by providing quality health care services supported by comprehensive research and education.
The company has new technology for medical advancement and highly qualified medical, scientific and support staff to ensure efficient access to perfect medical care.