- Full Price
- 570 QR
- You Save
- 490 QR
- Valid from 7 Aug – 7 Oct 2020
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Refunds/cancellations are NOT permitted once the voucher has been redeemed
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- From the moment you start your course, you will have lifetime access to it
- A free PDF certificate confirming completion will be issued by New Skills Academy at the end of the course
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- This course has 9.6 Score on Trustpilot
- For information/inquiries, visit: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/course/french-level-1-2-3-certification/ or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer support available 24/7
- Compatible with all major devices and browsers
- Internet access and audio required
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Go to https://newskillsacademy.co.
- Login/Register to an account
- Choose purchased course
- Enter voucher code and required information
- Click on REDEEM
Please see the terms for all deals here
French Language Certification – Levels 1, 2 & 3
Pay QR80 instead of QR570
- French is one of the world’s most spoken languages, spread out all over the world and spoken in many different areas; from Canada to France to many different countries in Africa, French truly is a global language
- With the Level 1 course, you will be introduced to the basics of the French language and what exactly makes it different; with modules like French Consonants, French Vowels, Genders and Family Members – Level 1 French ensures to give you a solid foundation in the details of the language while also giving you useful tools for speaking French and understanding vocabulary words right away
- There are many different dialects and different ways of speaking the French language, so Level 1 French ensures that you are given the tools to understand whatever type of French comes your way
- Level 1 aims to give you a basis of vocabulary and the framework to start speaking and understanding French in any context – this level leaves you with the useful skills of introducing yourself, counting, asking and answering basic questions, as well as other basic pieces of conversations
- Level 2 focuses on expanding your skills while also improving the skills you already have
- In this course, you will get the chance to practise your French and learn more about the most important French verbs, sentence structure and grammar details
- The goal of Level 2 is not only to equip you with the syntax information and finer details of the French language, but also to give you useful vocabulary and phrases to utilize on a day-to-day basis
- Level 3 focuses on giving you the tools to tackle some of the most complex and irregular parts of the French language
- In Level 3, you will learn about specific words that are important in French, with modules like Was, Were, Some, Any, Can and Can’t; you will also focus on types of words, with modules like Adverbs, Opposite Verbs and Nouns with Adjectives
- Level 3 is ideal for ensuring that you truly understand the ins and outs of the French language; this will help with French writing skills and make it easier and easier for you to converse in French, even with native speakers!
- This is the final level in your French course, and it aims to give you the necessary tools to use your French in day-to-day life and truly understand when you read or hear it elsewhere
Bonjour! Ça va?
What You’ll Learn:
- The differences between French and other popular languages
- How to pronounce words and letters in French
- The different varieties and dialects of French
- Numbers and counting in French
- Positive versus negative expressions in French
- About the main and most used verbs in French and how to conjugate and use them
- French spelling and more about the alphabet
- Useful day-to-day knowledge like how to speak about professions, answer questions, and describe things
- How to use and identify French words like prepositions, adjectives, and pronouns
- The most common verb tenses in French and when to use them appropriately
- Some of the differences between French and Canadian French
- How to speak and ask questions about the past
- How and when to use each of the verb tenses
- A more in-depth look at some other French verbs and how they are conjugated
- How to speak and ask questions about the future
In November of 2013, a single question was asked: ‘What do you want to learn?’ From there, a vision was born of comprehensive, high quality, and affordable online course availability. The name behind that vision was New Skills Academy.
Their expertly designed courses, detailed lesson plans and student testimonials all attest to the fact that they take great pride in their course offerings and provide only the best for their students.
Whether you are studying retail banking, dog grooming or even our cupcake academy, New Skills Academy has the tools you need to advance as a professional in your chosen profession.
Offering a broad range of course options is a good start, but they envisioned so much more for their students. They take great pride in offering their students the ability to study anytime, anywhere, and it is their belief that an award-winning business would settle for nothing less.
Once students access their courses, they are offered up to date subject information for a lifetime!