- Full Price
- 935 QR
- You Save
- 876 QR
- Valid from 8 Feb - 8 April 2019
- One voucher per person per course
- May buy multiple as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 7 April 2019 will NOT be refunded
- No refunds/cancellations once the voucher has been redeemed
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPad, iPhone & Android
- Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone or online chat 7am – 7pm GMT
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here: e-Careers.lifestyle FAQ
- Internet access required
- No software included
- Operating system requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, iOS
- Training material in English only
- Course completion certificate included
- For further information or Customer Support, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.e-careers.courses/lifestyle-interests/homecare/diploma-in-garden-design or e-Careers.lifestyle FAQ
- 12 months unlimited access to course content
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your Grab and assign your course:
- Visit: https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher
- Enter your code
- Sign into your existing account or create a new account if you’re a new e-Careers.lifestyle user
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption
Please see the terms for all deals here
Diploma in Garden Design
Pay QR59 instead of QR935
If you are inspired by gardens and their design then you will want to explore the art of garden design.
- This fun-filled, self-paced programme has been organised into 12 easy-to-digest modules to provide you with all the skills and confidence you need to tackle your own garden design projects more professionally.
- With the help of this flexible programme, learning has never been so easy to sculpt into your daily routine.
- You can access the fascinating and instructive videos on any internet enabled device at any time you like – there’s no timetable to stick to so you can work your way through the course at your own pace.
- Learn through a variety of resources that you can print, repeat, fast-forward and rewind to process at your own pace.
- Access the complete course content via computer or smartphone using a web browser.
- 12 months unlimited access to everything.
- Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
Gardening done right at 94% off!
Units of Study:
- Introduction – Garden Design Influences
- Client-Designer Relationship -The Basic Principles of Garden Design
- Planning the Garden
- Taking measurements
- Drawing the Plan
- Preparing the garden
- Equipment, Tools, Soil and Irrigation
- Lawns and Steps
- Garden features
- Costing and estimation
Key Learning Points:
- Understand the influence of history and tradition from other countries.
- Identify the key contributors to the design and planning of gardens.
- Recognise and understand how the relationship develops between ‘The Garden Designer and his client’.
- Investigate The Basic Principles of Garden Design.
- Compare the balance of structures, spaces and areas to consider when designing a garden.
- Understand the terms used in garden design and planning.
- Understand how to take accurate measurements.
- Learn how to produce a scale drawing.
- Identify what needs to be covered in a plan.
- Understand ways in which plants can be used in a garden.
- Evaluate the basic principles of garden design.
- Establish the main points that need to be considered when preparing a garden.
- Grasp the techniques to help you accommodate slopes.
- Identify the equipment and tools required to execute your design.
- Understand the different types of soil and how to improve them.
- Look at the different options available for irrigation.
- Compare the different materials and designs for surfaces and groundwork.
- Understand the procedure for laying a lawn .
- Learn how to construct steps.
- Understand the structure of a ramp.
- Understand basic planting procedure.
- Discover how the procedure would vary for bare root plants.
- Recognise the general care of plants.
- Identify the various structures that can be regarded as a feature.
- Look at various edging options for the garden.
- Understand what needs to be considered when planning for a water feature.
- Compare the different options for dividing areas or securing boundaries.
- Understand how to calculate areas.
- Gain an outline of how to calculate costs involved.
- Learn the process for operating a business.
E-Careers Lifestyle – Learning through eLearning
As part of our strategy to be a pioneer in technology and new learning methodologies, we have partnered with a leading eLearning provider to offer all our students, communities and businesses cutting edge eLearning courses.
You now have the ability to enrol and benefit from any of these courses, which can be studied anytime, anywhere!
Whether you are interested in professional qualifications, skills development or personal hobbies and interests, we are sure we have something for you.