- Full Price
- 949 QR
- You Save
- 904 QR
- Valid from 30 Oct – 30 Dec 2020
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Refunds/cancellations are NOT permitted once the voucher has been redeemed
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPad, iPhone & Android
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac; information found here: e-Careers.lifestyle FAQ
- Internet access required
- No software included
- Operating system requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, iOS
- Training material in English ONLY
- A free PDF certificate confirming completion will be issued by E-Careers at the end of the course
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- For information/inquiries, visit: https://www.e-careers.courses/business-work/digital-marketing/google-analytics or write to: email@example.com
- Technical Support available Monday – Friday (9am – 6pm BST) via email, telephone and online chat
- Includes 12 months of unlimited access to course content
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
- Go to https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher
- Enter voucher code
- Login/Register to an account
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within 3 working days after redemption
Please see the terms for all deals here
Google Analytics Course
Pay QR45 instead of QR949
- Google Analytics is a powerful platform that allows you to monitor the activity that happens on a website and see what’s working and what isn’t
- Discover how it can help you track your social media engagement, measure sales and conversions and give you valuable insights into how people arrive at your site, how they use your site and how you can keep them coming back
- Whether you are a beginner in this field or a seasoned professional, this course will take your skillset to the next level – in today’s competitive job market, it has never been more important to have credentials that will give you career advancement and prove to the market that you have mastered this sector of marketing and sales
- Buy this course now and equip yourself with all the skills necessary to plan and implement a successful social media strategy using Google Analytics
- You can access this course on any internet-enabled device at any time you like – there’s no timetable to stick to so you can work your way through the course at your own pace
- Learn through a variety of resources that you can print, repeat, fast-forward and rewind
- Access the complete course content via computer or smartphone using a web browser
- 12 months of unlimited access to everything you need throughout the course
Units of Study:
- Module 1: Introduction to Google Analytics
- Module 2: Fundamentals of Google Analytics
- Module 3: Basics of Google Analytics
- Module 4: Reports in Google Analytics
- Module 5: Behavioral Reports
- Module 6: Audience
- Module 7: Conversions
Advantages of this Course:
Thorough knowledge of Google Analytics and how to use it to boost business will impress employers and advance your career prospects, or help you market your own business. Other benefits of this course include:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the most powerful and important social media platforms
- Advance your business
- Build your career prospects and impress potential employers
- Learn at your own pace and fully understand each module before moving on
See below for course outline!
Track your site!
Key Learning Points:
This course takes a comprehensive look at Google Analytics and how it can be used for effective marketing strategies. Focus areas include:
- Introduction and basics of Google Analytics. Find out how Google Analytics work, how to build an analytics infrastructure, how to input users and how to set up conversion data. Learn how to use the basic features of Analytics, including the dashboard, shortcuts, report sharing, alerts and standard reports.
- Reports. Reports are the most important part of Google Analytics and there are many different types to get to grips with. In this part of the course, you will look at traffic acquisitions, cross-development reports, keywords, webmaster tools and social reports. You’ll also learn about behavioural reports and within this how-to examine data within landing pages, exit pages, events, event flow reports, site search reports, behaviour reports, in-page analytics and more.
- Audience. Learn how your audience engages with your site by studying statistics gathered through location reports, language, behaviour, frequency of visit, engagement reports, technology reports, mobile reporting, demographics, visitor flow charts and more.
- Conversions. Discover how Google Analytics can help you track conversions generated by ads and other methods, such as filling out forms, making a purchase or showing a high level of engagement with your site. This section of the course will teach you about goal flow reports, eCommerce reports, product performance reports, transaction reports, assisted conversion reports, top conversion paths, comparison tools and more.
E-Careers Lifestyle – Learning through e-Learning
As part of their strategy to be a pioneer in technology and new learning methodologies, they have partnered with a leading eLearning provider to offer all their students, communities and businesses cutting edge e-Learning courses.
You now have the ability to enrol and benefit from any of these courses, which can be studied anytime, anywhere!
Whether you are interested in professional qualifications, skills development or personal hobbies and interests, they surely have something for you!