- Full Price
- 200 QR
- You Save
- 121 QR
- Valid from 5 Feb – 5 Apr 2020
- Timings: Sat – Thu: 9am – 9pm / Fri: 1pm – 9pm
- Not valid during Qatar National Sports day 2020
- Advance booking required (subject to availability)
- For inquiries/appointments, contact: 4444 3770 / 3382 0852
- Option 2: First session must be utilized by 5 Mar 2020; all sessions must be utilized by 15 Apr 2020
- Maximum hair length is 26 inches
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 12hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Cannot be exchanged or redeemed for other services
- No shows considered as vouchers used
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
- Ladies only deal
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: ONE Session of Hair Treatment + Regular Dry
Pay QR79 instead of QR200
Option 2: FOUR Sessions of Hair Treatment + Regular Dry
Pay QR279 instead of QR800
- Beautiful and shiny hair always leaves a good impression, which is why proper hair care is important!
- Pamper your crowning glory and get a treatment every now and then to ensure you always sport a healthy, luscious hair and you can just flip it when you want it!
- Hair will be washed twice with shampoo to cleanse and prepare the scalp for the treatment and to remove excess oil as well
- Hair treatments will be applied, massaged on the scalp to penetrate into the roots and left-on under steam for 20mins
- Hair will be rinsed with water
- Finish off with regular dry to let the oil nutrients seep and stay longer to the hair
- Duration: Approx. 40 to 60mins (depending on hair length and thickness)
Choose from the following:
Authentic Moroccan Oil
- Uses a special Morrocan mix that contains natural ingredients like carrot, mayonnaise, argan oil, honey, Moroccan herbs and more
- Designed to repair damaged hair, help prevent dandruff, tame frizz and add extra shine
Fresh Aloe Vera
- Aloe Vera boasts a vast repository of amino acids and proteolytic enzymes which efficiently help improve scalp health and boost hair growth
- It helps control hair fall and eliminate dandruff as well as in promoting healthy hair growth
- Coconut Oil is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids, and it has antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties; this allows coconut oil to improve the appearance, texture and health of the hair
- It is known to moisturize the hair and reduce breakage, it protects the hair from protein loss and damage and it also helps to promote hair growth
NOTE: Maximum hair length is 26 inches.
Flip that healthy hair!
Ahazij Beauty Center is a newly-opened salon established in April 2018 and is situated in Al Thumama. They aim to provide an exceptional experience and deliver refined quality services and training for all kinds of customers. The team of professional stylists, nail technicians and all-around beauticians aspire to extend their crafts in designing bespoke looks that complement clients’ unique lifestyles.
They believe in the beauty of fulfilling services beyond trends and mediocrity. They believe that it is all about transforming one woman into their best version every day.
And above all, they offer a team fueled by passion and aspirations partnered with the most trusted brands for cosmetics, hair and nail care as well as working alongside high-grade facilities.