- Full Price
- 130 QR
- You Save
- 65 QR
- Valid from 17 March – 3 May 2019
- Timings: Daily: 12pm – 1am
- Valid for Dine-in only
- Advance booking required (subject to availability)
- For enquiries/reservations, contact: 44444707 / 50800233
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher on arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Set Menu for One
Pay QR65 instead of QR130
Option 2: Set Menu for Two
Pay QR120 instead of QR240
- Enjoy an all-day set menu for one or two at The Tea Club with a seaside view in The Pearl-Qatar!
- Stay refreshed with a Lemon Mint Mojito through your meal!
- Have a relaxed dining experience with individual portions of soups, salads, main courses, and desserts plus appetizers to share.
Roasted pumpkin & carrot soup OR mushroom soup OR lentil soup
Quinoa salad OR Bang Bang chicken salad
Cha Cha fries & jalapeno cheese fireballs
Beef Mushroom Risotto OR Buffalo Chicken Alfredo
Vanilla berry Panna Cotta OR caramel chocolate cake
Option 3: High Tea for 2
Pay QR95 instead of QR190
- Inspired by the world’s best tradition, the High Tea for TWO includes a beautiful selection of freshly made bites of cakes, sandwiches, and pastries to share.
- Indulge in your favorite pot of tea to share.
Hot Side: Almond prawn in sweet chili dip
Cold Side: Cucumber & cheese sandwich, Focaccia sandwich, apple, and bistro salad.
Immerse yourself in the 3 layers of pastries to share!
First Layer: Chocolate brownie, strawberry macaroon, coffee macaroon, Twix chocolate lollipop, lavender cake, chocolate mousse, vanilla cookie.
Second Layer: Lemon cake, fruit cake, plain scone, walnut & raisin scone, strawberry jam, and pastry cream
Third Layer: Chocolate fudge cookie, coconut macaroon, coffee macaroon, vanilla cookie, pistachio coconut cookie, pistachio financier.
Up to 50% off seaside view and luxurious dining experience!
Tea Club’s first store came to light in the Kingdom of Bahrain in 2007. It was born as a unique concept aiming to offer customers a wide range of high-quality tea with more than 80 unique flavors.
Prior to the launch, Tea Club founder spent years in research, training as well as traveling to many countries like China, Japan, Sri Lanka, India, South Africa, and more, in an effort to build an original concept to this brand.
With the success the Tea Club achieved in Bahrain, the brand expanded its operations to the GCC and in December 2016 the first branch opened in Doha in the exclusive man-made island, The Pearl-Qatar in Porto Arabia.
Since its opening, Tea Club Doha has become one of the best destinations to enjoy some of the best selection of tea from all over the world coupled with a tranquil evening and a nice sea-side view of the Gulf Sea.
Set Menu for 1 or 2