- Full Price
- 500 QR
- You Save
- 461 QR
- Valid from 12 Oct – 12 Dec. 2018
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Course content available for 12 months after purchasing
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 11 Dec. 2018 will NOT be refunded
- From the moment you start your course you’ll have 60 days to complete it. You can get an extension if you need more time
- You’ll get a free PDF certificate at the end of the course issued by IOA and confirming your course completion.
- In order to be eligible for the certificate you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognised certificate issued by independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards. This certificate is issued in hard copy only and is posted to your address. Certificate fee applies.
- For more information visit: https://internationalopenacademy.com/smart-home-budgeting or email email@example.com
- Internet access and audio required
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and useful tips
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Visit: www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon
- Register for a new account or login to your existing account
- For new registrations, sign up with your email ID, facebook account or google account
- Enter your details and a unique password for your account
- Login to your account
- Click on the Redeem a Voucher/Code tab on your profile page
- Click on the voucher code tab, enter the voucher code and click on Validate
- Your course will now appear on your profile page
- Start Course
Please see the terms for all deals here
Smart Home Budgeting Online Course
Pay QR39 instead of QR500
- If you can find a balanced relationship with money, you may find that some of your stresses and worries disappear overnight, without a pay raise.
- Take control of your finances and your life.
In the course, you will learn:
- How to start building a healthy relationship with your money
- How to start setting and reaching your financial goals
- Where your money disappears to every month
- How to get organized and create a realistic budget
- How to deal with your debts
- The best strategies for sticking to your budget
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world.
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area.
- You can buy the course now but start the course anytime within the one year period
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and really useful tips
With 92% off, save and live in a budget!
Module 1: Learning How To Budget
- Building a Health Relationship with Money
- Setting Financial Goals
- Learning How to Save
- Keeping It Flexible
Module 2: Understanding Where Your Money Goes
- Fixed Costs
- Monthly Costs
- Non-Monthly Costs
- Flexible Spending
Module 3: The Self- Assessment
- Getting Organized
- Money In vs. Money Out
- Optimizing Your Budget for Your Financial Goals
- Dealing with Debt
Module 4: Creating The Budget
- Why You Are Writing It Down
- Creating a Worksheet
- Monthly Budgets vs. Yearly Budgets
- Tools and Resources for Organizing Your Budget
Module 5: Strategies For Sticking To Your Budget
- Assess and Reassess
- Strategies for Responsible Spending
- Preparing for Unexpected Costs
- Budgeting for the Long Term
More than 400,000 students in 139 countries have trusted International Open Academy to teach them new skills, hobbies, and trades. From sign language and TESOL to auto maintenance and face painting, IOA’s courses make learning fun, accessible, and easy. Some courses can help you get ahead in your career, while others bring to life a new passion. Every course is internationally accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) and contributes to continuous professional development (CPD/CPE). Through videos, text, activities, and exams, IOA keeps subjects interesting and entertaining. Students can learn anywhere, any time, and at their own pace with courses optimized for computers, tablets, and phones.
IOA have an extensive range of courses that you can study at your own pace. Each course contains a study and exam section , presented in an easy to follow format using text, video, Flash animations, multiple-choice activities, and more.