- Full Price
- 900 QR
- You Save
- 841 QR
- 0 days
- 0 hours
- 00 min
- 00 sec
- Valid from 13 April 2018 – 13 June 2018
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Course content available for 12 months after purchasing
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 13 June 2018 will NOT be refunded
- From the moment you start your course you’ll have 60 days to complete it. You can get an extension if you need more time
- You’ll get a free PDF certificate at the end of the course issued by EventTrix and confirming your course completion.
- In order to be eligible for the certificate you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognised certificate issued by independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards. This certificate is issued in hard copy only and is posted to your address. Certificate fee applies.
- For more information visit: https://eventtrix.com/hotel-catering-management or write to email@example.com
- Internet access and audio required
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and useful tips
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Go to: www.eventtrix.com/start
- Enter voucher code:
- Click on SUBMIT
- If you are a first time student (click on YES) you will be asked to complete registration form
- If you are returning student (click on NO) you will be asked to login to your Virtual Campus
- Complete registration form and set up your username and password
Please see the terms for all deals here
Hotel & Catering Management Online Course
Pay QR59 instead of QR900
- Wouldn’t it be great to put yourself into the business of helping people? The hospitality industry is always looking for talented individuals who want to find success while helping to brighten people’s days. Is the hospitality industry for you? Do you meet any or all of the following criteria?
- Do you enjoy helping people?
- Do you like being a host or hostess?
- Do you have a passion for food?
- Do you want a career where you are in a position of control?
- If any of these sound like you, our online Hotel & Catering Management course can help you start a new career doing something that you love. Our course will open up a lot of opportunities for you, whether you are looking to start your own hotel or catering company, or you would just like to climb the ladder at the hotel at which you currently work. In our comprehensive online course, you will learn:
- Food science
- Food production and service
- How to run a front office
- How to manage and coordinate housekeeping services
- Basic accounting, marketing, sales, communication, and customer service strategies and techniques
- How to use technology to your advantage
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world.
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area
- You can buy the course now but start the course anytime within the one year period
- We all have a busy life and we get it. You can study anytime you wish: late in the evening, weekends – whatever suits you better
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and really useful tips
Let’s Make People Happy!
Whether you are looking to switch to a more exciting and rewarding career, or are looking for a first career that is both challenging and fulfilling, this Hotel & Catering Management will get you started on your way to happiness. You won’t even have to leave the comfort of your own home, as the intensive online course load will be available to you whenever you like, wherever you are. Making a positive change in your life has never been this easy.
- 1.1 Operating a hotel or catering company
- 1.2 Projecting comfort and ease
- 1.3 Elevating your business
- 1.4 Making a profit
Module 2: Food science
- 2.1 Chemistry of cooking
- 2.2 Food preservation
- 2.3Food technology
- 2.4 Nutrition
Module 3: Food production
- 3.1 Basic cooking styles
- 3.2 Basic cooking methods
- 3.3 Food handling
- 3.4 Menu planning
- 3.5 Pricing
Module 4: Food & beverage service
- 4.1 Planning the event
- 4.2 Types of catering options
- 4.3 Greeting and receiving guests
- 4.3 Food service
- 4.4 Bar service
- 4.5 Coordinating in-hotel restaurants
Module 5: Hotel roles
- 5.1 Food & beverage management
- 5.2 Maître
- 5.3 Chef/Cook
- 5.4 Butlers
- 5.5 Porters
- 5.6 Housekeeping staff
Module 6: Hotel front office
- 6.1 Coordination
- 6.2 Accommodating guests
- 6.3Promoting deals and special offers
- 6.4 Cashiering and handling money
Module 7: Back office management
- 7.1 Supporting the front office
- 7.2 Managing employees
- 7.3 Special programs
- 7.4 Managing bookings
- 7.5Attracting guests and VIP’s
Module 8: Housekeeping & laundry operation
- 8.1 Staging the room
- 8.2 Hygiene and health
- 8.3 Laundry services
- 8.4 Accommodating guests
Module 9: Accounting
- 9.1 Keeping proper records
- 9.2 Balancing the book
- 9.3 Cost analysis
- 9.4 Calculating loss and gain
- 9.5 Analysing and maximizing profit
Module 10: Sales & marketing
- 10.1 Customer satisfaction
- 10.2 Attracting and keeping customers
- 10.3 Understanding the consumer
- 10.4 Pricing
- 10.5 Deals, promotions, coupons, etc.
- 10.6 Procedures Manual
Module 11: Communication
- 11.1 Helping customers
- 11.2 Handling stressful situations
- 11.3 Communication strategies
- 11.4 Communicating between departments
- 11.5 Managing complaints and concerns
Module 12: Applications of technology
- 12.1 Basic business computers
- 12.2 Information technology
- 12.3 Catering management tools
- 12.4 Making your business shine
Module 13: Hotel security and health & safety
- 13.1 Necessary security positions
- 13.2 Fire and emergency safety
- 13.3 In-room security and safety
- 13.4 First Aid and response plans
- 13.5 Making guest feel safe and comfortable
Over 50,000 students from 122 countries have benefited from the EventTrix opportunity-building learning platform – accredited courses, fact sheets, latest information and much more.
If you are looking to broaden your horizons, upskill and work at something you love, EventTrix is EXACTLY what you’ve been looking for.
They’ve put together a clever combination of really stimulating and useful courses, created to give you highly marketable skills in areas like event planning (of all kinds) and a wide range of hospitality skills. Choose specific topics or combine complementary courses to expand your knowledge base.
EventTrix courses are brought to you by an international team of professional online educators with years of experience across a variety of industries. This team have lived it, experimented with it and forged new standards. You can benefit from a wealth of hands-on knowledge and get the inside track on working within the industries that interest you most.Course topics like Event & Hospitality Management, Mobile Photography and Bartender Barista (to name a few), can be teamed up with their sharp and relevant business courses so that you can turn your newly acquired skills into a bright future.
Students have 1 year to activate their course and then 60 days to complete a series of modules including real-life examples and other exercises, which help them prepare for exams. Upon completion, students receive a certification. All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Education Standards.
Join over 8,000 social media followers and discover how EventTrix can change your future today!