- Full Price
- 600 QR
- You Save
- 325 QR
- Valid from 17 Oct – 17 Dec 2023
- Not valid on Fridays
- Al Hilal Branch:
- Timings: Sat – Thu: 8am – 9pm
- For inquiries/appointments, contact: 4408 9888
- Al Kharaitiyat Branch:
- Timings: Sat – Thu: 8am – 11pm
- For inquiries/appointments, contact: 4466 0330
- Advance booking required (subject to availability)
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy of 12hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Cannot be exchanged or redeemed for other services
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
- Ladies & Men deal
Please see the terms for all deals here
ONE Hydrafacial Session
Pay QR275 instead of QR600
- Experience a procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration, and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with no discomfort or downtime!
- This HydraFacial treatment is soothing, moisturizing, non-invasive, and non-irritating; it addresses a host of skin issues like blackheads, whiteheads, wrinkles, fine lines, dehydrated (very dry) skin, uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation, sun damage, brown spots, enlarged or congested pores, and acne or oily-prone skin!
- For best results, it is recommended to do a session once every month
- Duration: 40min
NOTE: Face mask NOT included
Time to pamper your lovely face!
Al-Shefa Polyclinic was established to provide integrated medical services to the community. A full pledged polyclinic that offers services for the following fields of medicine: Internal Medicine, Orthopedics, Dentistry, Orthodontics, Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, E.N.T. (Ear, Nose & Throat), Ophthalmology & Rehab Physiotherapy. Doctors at Al-Shefa are well experienced and certified by S.C.H. Supreme Council of Health.
Al-Shefa has its own laboratory and state of the art medical machinery such as a Magnetic Resonance Imaging (M.R.I.) Scanner, X-Ray, Ultrasound, Panoramic X-Ray, Treadmill Stress Test, and an ECG, which is vital in diagnosing health problems. There is also a Physiotherapy Section for both male and female patients and a marriage check-up section.