- Full Price
- 64 QR
- You Save
- 32 QR
- Valid during Ramadan 2019
- Iftar Timing: Daily: Sunset – 8pm
- Advance booking required (subject to availability)
- Booking Timing: 3pm onwards
- For inquiries/reservations, contact: 4444 4707 / 5080 0233
- Mention Qgrabs while making the reservation
- Children: 5yrs & below dine free of charge
- Children: 6yrs – 12yrs require a child voucher
- Children: 13yrs & above require an adult voucher
- Food items mentioned in the highlights are subject to change
- One voucher per person
- Maximum 6 vouchers per table per reservation; not applicable for events & groups
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Iftar Buffet at Tea Club – Child
Pay QR32 instead of QR64
Option 2: Iftar Buffet at Tea Club – Adult
Pay QR64 instead of QR128
Experience luxurious Ramadan dining and indulge in an Iftar buffet at Tea Club with a seaside view in The Pearl-Qatar!
- The classic Lentil soup is available daily
- Other soup selection may include: Roasted tomato soup, Creamy chicken soup, Creamy mushroom soup & more!
Appetizers & Salads:
- Available daily: Hummus, Tabbouleh, Muttabal, Fattoush and Warq enab
- Rotating salad selection includes: Grilled chicken caesar salad, Arabic style cabbage salad, Hawaiian salad, Greek salad & more!
- Choose from daily dishes like Fatayer (cheese, meat, zaatar), Mini pizza, Sausage roll, Cheese & chicken roll and Vegetable spring roll
- Available daily: Chicken biryani, Béchamel mix, Mahashi and Arabic mixed grill
- Alternating mouth-watering main course dishes include: Mansaf lahm, Chicken molokhia with vermicelli rice, Baked cannelloni, Penne pasta with pink sauce, BBQ braised short ribs & more!
- Enjoy a wide variety of sweets like Kunafa, Baklava, Umm Ali, Balah al Sham, fresh fruit salad and assorted mini cakes!
Other daily staples:
- Rice – Steamed white rice, Cumin rice, Onion rice, Tomato rice and Chicken paella rice
- Breadbasket – Soft roll, Tomato bread, Cheese bread, Arabic khubz, French baguette
- Drinks – Hibiscus, Ayran, Vimto, Apricot Kamerdein, Tamerin and Sobia
Up to 50% off luxurious Ramadan dining with a view!
Tea Club’s first store came to light in the Kingdom of Bahrain in 2007. It was born as a unique concept aiming to offer customers a wide range of high-quality tea with more than 80 unique flavors.
Prior to the launch, Tea Club founder spent years in research, training as well as traveling to many countries like China, Japan, Sri Lanka, India, South Africa, and more, in an effort to build an original concept to this brand.
With the success the Tea Club achieved in Bahrain, the brand expanded its operations to the GCC and in December 2016 the first branch opened in Doha in the exclusive man-made island, The Pearl-Qatar in Porto Arabia.
Since its opening, Tea Club Doha has become one of the best destinations to enjoy some of the best selection of tea from all over the world coupled with a tranquil evening and a nice sea-side view of the Gulf Sea.