- Full Price
- 130 QR
- You Save
- 65 QR
- 0 days
- 0 hours
- 00 min
- 00 sec
- Valid during Ramadan 2021
- Valid for take away & delivery ONLY
- Take Away & Delivery timings: 3pm – 8pm
- Advanced booking required (subject to availability)
- For take away, place your order in advance; mention pick-up time when placing an order; QR5 take away charge to be paid directly to the business
- QR10 delivery fee applies, to be paid directly to the business
- Delivery available ONLY for The Pearl, West Bay, Oniza, Duhail, Lusail, Abu Hamour, Bin Mahmoud, Al Eaab
- For inquiries/orders, contact: 5041 1990
- Mention Qgrabs voucher code when placing an order
- Uncollected orders are considered as vouchers used
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 12hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Voucher cannot be split
- Cannot be exchanged or redeemed for other services
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Iftar Set Menu for ONE
Pay QR65 instead of QR130
- After a day of fasting and spiritual purification, reward yourself with a filling & joyous evening meal!
Includes ONE Soup + ONE Salad + ONE Cold Appetizer + ONE Hot Appetizer Mix + ONE Main Course + ONE Dessert
Choose from the following:
- Soup: Lentil Soup OR Chicken Creamy Soup
- Salads: Fatoush OR Tabouleh
- Cold Appetizers: Hummus OR Mutabale
- Hot Appetizer: Cheese Roll (1pcs), Fried Kibbeh (1pcs)
- Main Course: Dish of the day (click HERE for the full menu)
- Desserts: Mohalabyah OR Katayef
Have a tasty Iftar meal!
Back to the 90’s!
Travel back in time and take in a wave of nostalgia at 1990 Nineteen Ninety, a restaurant where it is not considered impolite to play with your food but rather encouraged!
Decorated with all your childhood 90’s memorabilia, come down and see what it was like to be hip back in the days! The industrial setting of the restaurant is the perfect mix between modern and vintage. The restaurant provides the total dining experience and tells a story for each item on the menu. The food is presented on animated platters and dressed –up staff, giving you countless photo ops.