- Full Price
- 53 QR
- You Save
- 27 QR
- 0 days
- 0 hours
- 00 min
- 00 sec
- Valid from 14 March – 2 May 2019
- Timing: Thursdays: 7:30pm – 11:30pm
- Children: below 5yrs dine free of charge
- Children: 6yrs – 10yrs require a child voucher
- Children: above 11yrs require an adult voucher
- Note that food items mentioned in the highlights are subject to change
- Advance reservation required (subject to availability)
- For inquiries/reservations, contact: 70379410 / 50718195
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher on arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Thursday Indian Dinner Buffet + Juice + Ice Cream – Child
Pay QR26 instead of QR53
Option 2: Thursday Indian Dinner Buffet + Juice + Ice Cream – Adult
Pay QR52 instead of QR105
- Enjoy a delectable spread of Indian food that includes one juice of your choice along with one ice cream, soups, appetizers, salads, a variety of main course dishes, desserts & beverages at Akbar Restaurant, Swiss BelHotel Doha.
- Soups & salads: Two types of Chef’s choice soups & 4 salads.
- Appetizers: BBQ items Veg/Non-veg, Seekh Kebab, Mutton/Chicken Tikka, Chicken Tandoori, Fish Tikka, Chicken Escalope & more.
- Main Course: Veg & Non-Veg items include Vegetable/Mutton/Chicken biryani, Fried rice, Chicken/Mutton curry, fish items, dal, and a variety of vegetable curries.
- Desserts: Umm Ali, assorted pastries, fresh fruit salad, Gulab Jamun, Carrot Halwa.
- Assorted Tandoor bread, papad, pickle, raita, and mint chutney will also be in the buffet.
- Beverages: Soft drinks and mineral water
- Enjoy soulful live ghazal music with your dinner.
With up to 51% off, fall in love with food & live music!
Experience the authentic taste of royal Indian cuisine at Akbar restaurant, which offers an authentic juicy array of unique Indian flavors and aromas to excite your senses.
Akbar restaurant is perched on the PH floor of the hotel where you enjoy a spectacular panoramic view of the Doha city skyline and a traditional ambiance of melodious live Ghazals.