- Full Price
- 40 QR
- You Save
- 20 QR
- Valid from 25 Aug – 25 Oct 2019
- Timings: Sat – Wed: 7am – 11pm / Thu: 7am – 3pm / Fri: 7am – 11am and 12:30pm – 3pm
- Valid for dine-in & takeaway only
- Not valid for delivery
- Option 1: NOT valid for Lunch Meals; ONE voucher per person ONLY
- For inquiries, contact: 3371 8999
- Any additional item other than those specified will be charged as per the menu prices
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Open Voucher Worth QR40
Pay QR20 instead of QR40
- Create your meal, take your own pick!
- Click HERE for the full menu!
- NOT valid for Lunch Meals
Option 2: ONE Khau Galli Dish + ONE Chaat Dish + ONE Nimbu Ki Shikanji OR Masala Chaas
Pay QR22 instead of QR44
Option 3: ONE Hindi Chini Dish + ONE Chaat Dish + ONE Nimbu Ki Shikanji OR Masala Chaas
Pay QR24 instead of QR49
Option 4: ONE Egg Dish + ONE Chaat Dish + ONE Nimbu Ki Shikanji OR Masala Chaas
Pay QR27 instead of QR54
Khau Gali Options:
Butter Pav Bhaji, Cheese Pav Bhaji, Paneer Pav Bhaji, Mumbai Special Vada Pav and more!
Pani Puri, Masala Puri, Shev Puri, Dahi Puri, Ragda Puri, Bhel Puri, Samosa Chaat and more!
Hindi Chini Options:
Chilli Paneer (Dry/Gravy), Veg Manchurian (Dry/Gravy), Chilli Chicken (Dry/Gravy), Chilli Prawns, Veg Ball in Hot Garlic Sauce and more!
Masala Omelet, Masala Half Fry, Masala White Omelet, Cheese Omelet and more!
Nimbu Ki Shikanji:
A mixture of lemon juice, special Shikanji powder and sugar syrup with water or soda
An ideal summer drink made with spiced Indian buttermilk
Indian street food feast!
Started as a small outlet in Vadodara city in India, Raju Omlet Centre bagged Times Now Foodie Award in 2012 for being the best roadside Dhaba. Now, the outlet has various branches across the globe.
The first of its kind in Doha, the outlet is located at the heart of the city in Al Ghanim. The Doha outlet is a joint venture with The Street Food Restaurant. It not only serves delicious egg dishes straight from Vadodara, but also popular street food dishes from India. The Mumbai special Vada Pav, Misal Pav and Pav Bhaji are few dishes you don’t want to miss… the authentic taste of Indian roadside and Chinese dishes you’d surely love to try!