- Full Price
- 54 QR
- You Save
- 27 QR
- Valid from 29 Mar – 29 May 2021
- Valid for take away ONLY
- Not valid during Eid Al-Fitr 2021
- Not valid on Fridays & Saturdays
- Timings: Sun – Thu: 11am – 11pm
- Contact the business directly for Ramadan timings
- For inquiries, contact: 3371 8999
- Any additional item other than those specified will be charged as per the menu prices
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: TWO Chaats + TWO Nimbu Ki Shikanji
Pay QR27 instead of QR54
- Pani Puri, Masala Puri, Shev Puri, Dahi Puri, Ragda Puri, Bhel Puri, Samosa Chat, Pakora Chat, Ragada Patice, Dahi Bhalla, Kachori, Dahi Kachori, Kachhi Dabeli, Kothimbir Vadi
Nimbu Ki Shikanji:
- A mixture of lemon juice, special Shikanji powder and sugar syrup with water or soda
Option 2: TWO Egg Dishes + TWO Masala Chaas
Pay QR36 instead of QR72
- Masala Omelet, Masala Half fry, Masala White Omelet, Cheese Omelet, Cheese Masala Half fry, Crush Omelet, Boiled Crush fry, Anda Burji, Crush Burji, Crush Burji Wrap, Boiled Eggs, Boiled Tikka Masala, Ghotala Egg Special, Egg Sahahi Tukda, Doha Egg Special, Chef Special, Egg Boiled Tikka Rice, Egg Burji Rice, Egg Burji rice With Half Fry
- To complete your meal, sip on some spiced Indian buttermilk – an ideal summer drink!
Option 3: ONE Veg Curry + ONE Dal (Fry OR Tadka) + SIX Phulkas + ONE Jeera Rice + TWO Plain Lassi
Pay QR44 instead of QR88
Option 4: ONE Non-Veg Curry + ONE Dal (Fry OR Tadka) + SIX Phulkas + ONE Jeera Rice + TWO Plain Lassi
Pay QR49 instead of QR98
- Dal Tadka OR Dal Fry: Mouthwatering creamy & spiced Lentil dishes that can be enjoyed with your favorite flatbread or rice
- Phulkas: Indian flatbreads made from whole wheat flour which is packed with nutrients & fibers making them healthy & filling!
- Jeera Rice: An Indian rice dish cooked with cumin seeds which are great on the digestive system, perfect for a heavy meal!
- Lassi: Beat the summer heat with this popular traditional Dahi-based drink that is cool, light and refreshing
Indian street food to the next level!
Started as a small outlet in Vadodara city in India, Raju Omlet Centre bagged Times Now Foodie Award in 2012 for being the best roadside Dhaba. Now, the outlet has various branches across the globe.
The first of its kind in Doha, the outlet is located at the heart of the city in Al Ghanim. The Doha outlet is a joint venture with The Street Food Restaurant. It not only serves delicious egg dishes straight from Vadodara, but also popular street food dishes from India. The Mumbai special Vada Pav, Misal Pav and Pav Bhaji are few dishes you don’t want to miss, the authentic taste of Indian roadside and Chinese dishes you’d surely love to try!