- Full Price
- 56 QR
- You Save
- 28 QR
- Valid from 28 Nov 2021 – 28 Jan 2022
- Valid for dine-in ONLY
- Not valid on Qatar National Day 2021
- Not valid on Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays
- Timings: Sun – Wed: 11am – 11pm
- Option 1: NOT valid for Lunch Meals; ONE voucher per person ONLY
- For inquiries, contact: 3371 8999
- Any additional item other than those specified will be charged as per the menu prices -to be paid directly to the business
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Open Voucher Worth QR60
Pay QR30 instead of QR60
- Indian food galore! Fill your tummies with these delicious, authentic & must-eat Indian dishes with lots of options to choose from!
- Click HERE for the full menu!
- NOT valid for Lunch Meals
Option 2: ONE Dhabe Di Curry Dish + 2 Phulka + ONE Chaat Dish + ONE Nimbu Ki Shikanji OR Masala Chaas
Pay QR31 instead of QR63
Option 3: ONE Egg Dish + ONE Chaat Dish + ONE Nimbu Ki Shikanji OR Masala Chaas
Pay QR28 instead of QR56
Dhabe Di Curry:
- Kadai Chicken / Paneer Bhurji / Dal palak / Mix Vegetables / Veg Kolhapuri / Dal Tadka / Kadai Paneer / Mutter Paneer / Chicken Kolhapuri / Chicken Chatpata / Chicken Masala / Egg Curry / Egg Masala / Dal Khichadi
- Pani Puri / Masala Puri / Shev Puri / Dahi Puri / Ragda Puri / Bhel Puri / Samosa Chaat & more!
- Chilli Paneer (Dry/Gravy) / Veg Manchurian (Dry/Gravy) / Chilli Chicken (Dry/Gravy) / Chilli Prawns / Veg Ball in Hot Garlic Sauce & more!
- Masala Omelet / Masala Half Fry / Masala White Omelet / Cheese Omelet & more!
Nimbu Ki Shikanji:
- A mixture of lemon juice, special Shikanji powder & sugar syrup with water or soda
- An ideal summer drink made with spiced Indian buttermilk
Indian street food to the next level!
Started as a small outlet in Vadodara city in India, Raju Omlet Centre bagged Times Now Foodie Award in 2012 for being the best roadside Dhaba. Now, the outlet has various branches across the globe.
The first of its kind in Doha, the outlet is located at the heart of the city in Al Ghanim. The Doha outlet is a joint venture with The Street Food Restaurant. It not only serves delicious egg dishes straight from Vadodara, but also popular street food dishes from India. The Mumbai special Vada Pav, Misal Pav and Pav Bhaji are few dishes you don’t want to miss, the authentic taste of Indian roadside and Chinese dishes you’d surely love to try!