- Full Price
- 54 QR
- You Save
- 27 QR
- Valid from 15 Aug – 15 Oct 2023
- Valid for dine-in ONLY; not valid for delivery & takeaway
- Not valid on Thursdays & Fridays
- Timings: Sat – Thu: 11am – 11pm
- For inquiries/reservations, contact: 3371 8999
- Maximum of 6 vouchers per person
- Any additional item other than those specified will be charged as per the menu prices
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Dig into some of India’s most beloved street food!
Option 1: TWO Chaat + TWO Jaljeera Soda
Pay QR27 instead of QR54
- Chaat Options: Pani Puri / Masala Puri / Shev Puri / Dahi Puri / Ragda Puri / Bhel Puri / Samosa Chat / Pakora Chat / Ragada Patice / Dahi Bhalla / Kachori / Dahi Kachori / Kachhi Dabeli / Kothimbir Vadi
- Jaljeera Soda: A refreshing mixture of lemon juice, special Jaljeera powder, and sugar syrup with soda
Option 2: TWO Egg Dishes + TWO Masala Chaas
Pay QR36 instead of QR72
- Eggs Options: Masala Omelet / Masala Half Fry / Masala White Omelet / Cheese Omelet / Cheese Masala Half Fry / Crush Omelet / Boiled Crush Fry / Anda Burji / Crush Burji / Crush Burji Wrap / Boiled Eggs / Boiled Tikka Masala / Ghotala Egg Special / Egg Sahahi Tukda / Doha Egg Special / Chef Special / Egg Boiled Tikka Rice / Egg Burji Rice / Egg Burji Rice with Half Fry
- Masala Chaas: A spiced Indian buttermilk, an ideal summer drink!
Option 3: ONE Veg Curry + ONE Dal (Fry OR Tadka) + SIX Phulka + ONE Jeera Rice + TWO Plain Lassi
Pay QR44 instead of QR88
Option 4: ONE Non-Veg Curry + ONE Dal (Fry OR Tadka) + SIX Phulka + ONE Jeera Rice + TWO Plain Lassi
Pay QR49 instead of QR98
- Veg Options: Veg Kolhapuri / Mix Vegetables / Kadai Paneer / Dal Tadka / Dal Palak / Palak Paneer
- Non-Veg Options: Chicken Masala / Chicken Kolhapuri / Gavron Chicken Curry / Egg Curry / Egg Masala
- Options 3 & 4: Includes Dal, soft Phulkas, & flavorful Jeera Rice, perfectly complemented by refreshing glasses of Plain Lassi
Indian street food to the next level!
Started as a small outlet in Vadodara city in India, Raju Omlet Centre bagged Times Now Foodie Award in 2012 for being the best roadside Dhaba. Now, the outlet has various branches across the globe.
The first of its kind in Doha, the outlet is located at the heart of the city in Al Ghanim. The Doha outlet is a joint venture with The Street Food Restaurant. It not only serves delicious egg dishes straight from Vadodara, but also popular street food dishes from India. The Mumbai special Vada Pav, Misal Pav and Pav Bhaji are few dishes you don’t want to miss, the authentic taste of Indian roadside and Chinese dishes you’d surely love to try!