- Full Price
- 70 QR
- You Save
- 35 QR
- Valid from 16 April 2018 – 30 April 2018
- Note that voucher validity is only 15 days from the day the deal launches, this is to conserve the freshness of the plants
- Valid daily 8:30am – 9:00pm
- Not valid on Public Holidays
- By appointment only – subject to availability
- For further information contact: 66416333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies
- Vouchers cannot be split
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present printed voucher on arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Chinese Evergreens (Aglaonema)
Pay QR35 instead of QR70
- The Aglaonema is a highly popular decorative houseplant with many varieties.
- The color variations differ from plant to plant. It comes from dark green to silver with hints of red.
- The darker green varieties of aglaonema can grow in near shade, while the variegated varieties require brighter light. Do not expose any aglaonema to direct sun.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and mist the plant often to raise the humidity. During the winter, reduce watering but do not let the plant dry out completely.
- Plant Size: 25cm x 28cm
Option 2: Madagascar Dragon Tree Plant (Dracaena Marginata)
Pay QR50 instead of QR75
- The canes of the dracaena marginata are often thick, twisted, and woody in making them a desirable specimen plant.
- These are easy-to-care durable indoor plants well suited for offices and homes.
- NASA lists a dracaena marginata as an excellent plant for removing harmful chemicals from the air.
- Dracaena is a relatively drought-tolerant plant and doesn’t require soggy soil.
- Water only when the soil feels slightly dry, and then water generously, using tepid water, until water trickles through the drainage holes.
- Empty the drainage saucer after about an hour and make sure to never allow the pot to stand in water
- Plant Size: 90cm x 30cm
Option 3: Zee Zee Plant (Zamioculcas Zamiifoli)
Pay QR70 instead of QR120
- Zee Zee plants do best in bright to moderate, indirect light but will also do fine in extremely low levels of light.
- This plant makes an ideal plant for a window-less office or room where it will only receive small amounts of fluorescent light.
- These plants will do better if you leave them alone.
- They need less water. Water the plant only when the soil has dried out. The rare way you can kill this plant is to over water it.
- A Zee Zee plant turning yellow means that it is getting too much water and its underground rhizomes may be rotting.
- Plant Size: 60cm
Option 4: Corn Plant (Dracaena Massangeana)
Pay QR99 instead of QR175
- This is one of most popular varieties of dracaena and a widely used indoor plant.
- The plant has a slow growth, which is ideal to fit it in a particular space for a long span of time with low maintenance.
- Long strap like leaves make the plant easy to clean.
- Place your ‘Massangeana’ plant between 4 and 8 feet away from either a south-east or west facing window.
- This plant requires medium light and cannot tolerate direct sunlight.
- Water the plant with the fluoride-free water once per week until the soil is soaked but not sopping wet.
- Watering too frequently can lead to root rot. Also, use room-temperature or warm water as cold water can damage sensitive tropical plants.
- Plant Size: 120cm x 30cm
Option 5: Kentia Palm (Howea Forsteriana)
Pay QR370 instead of QR700
- A Kentia palm is one of the most elegant palms that can be used indoors.
- Ranging in size from 4ft. to 12ft., a Kentia is slow growing and durable.
- It has long (sometimes several feet in length) graceful, feathery, dark green fronds coming off of a single thin trunk.
- As with other indoor plants, Kentia palm care requires the right watering and lighting levels for a long life.
- Fortunately, because the Kentia palm will tolerate low-light and low-humidity conditions, as well as dust and heat.
- Plant Size: 140cm x 60cm
Aaaa! Fresh Air!
Well the weather might be lovely & beautiful right now, but if you’ve lived in Doha long enough you know how difficlt it is to get some nice fresh air in the summer! It’s so hot that you can’t even think of taking a walk in a park in the day time! But now you can get fresh & clean air all year round in your very home! What’s more, these plants look sooo beautiful they will brighten up your home decor!
Located near the Vegetable Market, Al Maktab Al Hollandi Garden Center caters to the day-to-day planting requirements of our retail customers. The facility has an extensive range of fresh plants (indoor, outdoor, and seasonal), trees, shrubs and perennials nurtured in a friendly environment. The Garden Center also encompasses all the supplies and finest tools required for a beautiful lawn and garden
Located in Umm Salal Mohammed and operated on a 15,000 sq. meter area, our nursery stocks a huge collection of plants and trees and also acts as a storage unit for the imported plants. What makes our facility unique is the stock of unique and full-size Trees that is usually not available in the country.
With full fledge in-house resources; Al Maktab Al Qatari Al Hollandi has built a reputation of delivering quality landscaping services to our customers. From designing and installing to irrigation and maintenance, we’ve been known for offering consistent and reliable landscaping services to households and businesses.