- Full Price
- 75 QR
- You Save
- 38 QR
- Valid from 1 July – 1 Sept. 2014
- Click Buy and select preferred option
- Voucher valid for chosen option only
- Not valid for Fridays and Saturdays
- Not valid during Eid Al Fitr
- Lunch Times: 12pm – 3.30pm
- QR37 for children of ages 6-12yrs
- Children under 6 years enter free of charge
- For further information or to make a reservation, contact: 40158888 Ext: 8241
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present printed voucher on arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
- Child: Buffet Lunch
Pay QR37 instead of QR75
- Adult: Buffet Lunch
Pat QR75 instead of QR150
- Featuring four interactive kitchens specializing in six influential cuisines!
- Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Thai, European and Middle Eastern dishes!
- Indulge in an eclectic mix of international cuisines from East to West!
- Be pleasantly surprised with four distinct seating areas and a worldly dining experience!
- Includes drinks – Water / Pepsi / 7Up / Miranda / Tea / Coffee!
- Inviting and welcoming atmosphere!
- Professional and friendly staff!
Click Buy and Select!
Lunch at The Square seems quite fair!
‘Lunch’ is as abbreviation of ‘Luncheon’. It is a midday meal of varying size and comes after you’ve eaten breakfast. Tummies tend to get hungry a few hours after brekkie and it’s nice to get out and about once in a while. Save some cash, fill up the tums and dine on some delicious food from around the world at The Square! Grab the famfam, friends and any other drifters off the street (hmmmm, or maybe not – depends how charitable you are feeling really) and munch, crunch and lunch to your heart’s content. Stuff it all in your mouth until you are fit to burst, until you can cram no more food in…not even a wafer thin mint.
A new dimension in luxury and modern architecture, InterContinental Doha The City is perfectly located in the exclusive area of West Bay, in the heart of the financial district. Offering 349 hotel rooms and suites and 176 one-to four bedroom Residence Suites apartments, the hotel is 15 minutes from Doha International Airport and within close proximity to Qatar Exhibition Centre, Katara Cultural Village and opposite the City Center Mall. InterContinental Doha The City has a total of eight restaurants and lounges that offer the very best in regional and international cuisines. Strata – Doha’s tallest restaurant and lounge offering chilled seafood specialities; The Square – an eclectic all-day dining venue; Prime – a bold meat destination, offering prime cuts of meat; Nai – serving authentic Lebanese cuisine; Hive – a stylish lounge; Chocolatier – handmade, decadent treats; Lobby Lounge – with a relaxed ambience and serving afternoon tea.
Overlooking the magnificent skyline views of West Bay, InterContinental Doha The City’s state-of-the-art Health & Fitness Club on level 46, provides a temperature controlled outdoor swimming pool, the latest cardiovascular equipment, free weights, steam, sauna rooms and whirlpool.