- Full Price
- 539 QR
- You Save
- 459 QR
- 0 days
- 0 hours
- 00 min
- 00 sec
- Valid from 24 July – 24 Sept 2020
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Refunds/cancellations are NOT permitted once the voucher has been redeemed
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- From the moment you start your course, you will have lifetime access to it
- A free PDF certificate confirming completion will be issued by New Skills Academy at the end of the course
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- 9.6 Score on Trustpilot
- For information/inquiries, visit: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/course/japanese-levels-12-3-certification/ or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer support available 24/7
- Compatible with all major devices and browsers
- Internet access and audio required
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Go to https://newskillsacademy.co.
- Login/Register to an account
- Choose purchased course
- Enter voucher code and required information
- Click on REDEEM
Please see the terms for all deals here
Japanese Language Certification – Levels 1, 2 & 3
Pay QR80 instead of QR539
- Another popular East Asian language, Japanese is spoken by upwards of 128 million people across the world; it’s the national language of Japan and is also spoken in other Asian countries such as Korea, China and Hong Kong!
- Although learning Japanese requires learning a whole new alphabet, the task isn’t as daunting as it may seem – the writing system is actually very similar to the writing system used in Chinese, plus English words and influences are becoming more and more common in Japanese
- The goal of Level 1 is to leave you with a wide basis of vocabulary, an ability to converse freely in Japanese and a beginner’s knowledge of Japanese grammar, sentence structure and syntax
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to have conversations in Japanese and will have a strong foundation to continue learning the language and new vocabulary
- Level 2 focuses on some of the most important verbs in Japanese as well as some common topics of conversation; the goal of Level 2 is to reinforce your current knowledge while sustainably adding additional information to your repertoire
- You will dive a little deeper into the rules and intricacies of the Japanese language and what sets it apart from other similar languages and makes it totally unique
- Upon completion of Level 2, you will be equipped with a wide variety of new speaking, writing, and listening skills in Japanese
- Level 3 focuses on giving you the tools to tackle some of the most complex and irregular parts of the Japanese language; in Level 3, you will learn about specific words that are important in Japanese, deepening your conversational abilities and gaining skills that you can use right away
- Level 3 is ideal for ensuring that you truly understand the ins and outs of the Japanese language; this will help with Japanese writing skills and make it easier and easier for you to converse in Japanese, even with native speakers!
- This is the final level in your Japanese course, and it aims to give you the necessary tools to use your Japanese in day-to-day life and truly understand when you read or hear it elsewhere
What You’ll Learn:
- How to converse in Japanese at a basic level
- The Japanese alphabet and Japanese sentence structure to kick start your understanding of the language
- A wide array of Japanese vocabulary
- A selection of the most used Japanese verbs and how they are conjugated
- A beginner’s guide to Japanese grammar and how to use it in conversation and writing
- About the main and most used verbs in Japanese and how to conjugate and use them
- Japanese spelling and more about the alphabet
- Useful day-to-day knowledge like how to speak about professions, answer questions, and describe things
- How to use and identify Japanese words like prepositions, adjectives, and pronouns
- The most common verb tenses in Japanese and when to use them appropriately
- How and when to use each of the verb tenses
- A more in-depth look at some other Japanese verbs and how they are conjugated
- How to describe things and people in Japanese
- How to ask and answer more complex questions in Japanese
- How to use and identify each type of Japanese word, like verbs, prepositions, adjectives and others
In November of 2013, a single question was asked: ‘What do you want to learn?’ From there, a vision was born of comprehensive, high quality, and affordable online course availability. The name behind that vision was New Skills Academy.
Their expertly designed courses, detailed lesson plans and student testimonials all attest to the fact that they take great pride in their course offerings and provide only the best for their students.
Whether you are studying retail banking, dog grooming or even our cupcake academy, New Skills Academy has the tools you need to advance as a professional in your chosen profession.
Offering a broad range of course options is a good start, but they envisioned so much more for their students. They take great pride in offering their students the ability to study anytime, anywhere, and it is their belief that an award-winning business would settle for nothing less.
Once students access their courses, they are offered up to date subject information for a lifetime!