- Full Price
- 70 QR
- You Save
- 35 QR
- Valid from 23 Mar – 23 Sept 2020
- Not valid during Ramadan, Eid Al-Fitr 2020 and Eid Al-Adha 2020
- Timings: Daily: 7am – 12am
- Valid for take away ONLY
- Not valid for dine-in & delivery
- Place your order in advance; mention pick-up time when placing an order (subject to availability)
- For inquiries/orders, contact: 4476 4636 / 3304 2244
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 12hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Open Voucher Worth QR70
Pay QR35 instead of QR70
- “Even when you’re full, you can still always eat 40 more bites of food," as a Jordanian saying goes
- That’s it! Jordanian and Palestinian cuisines are that good!
- There is no real count for the most famous traditional dishes that the Jordanians and Palestinians pride themselves with, but with this Open Voucher, you shouldn’t miss trying some!
- Have some saj, taghmees, fatteh and galayat for breakfast; pasta, pizza, sandwiches and pottery dishes for lunch or dinner!
- Friendly tip: Chicken Maqluba, Shish Barak and the Palestinian Musakhin must be on your list!
- Click HERE for the full menu!
Option 2: Traditional Mansaf
Pay QR37 instead of QR65
- The cherry on top, the pride of all pride!
- Known as the National Dish, Mansaf is made of bone-in lamb chunks, slowly cooked in a goat yoghurt sauce made from Jameed, served on a bed of rice, and topped with toasted pine-nuts and almonds