- Full Price
- 539 QR
- You Save
- 459 QR
- Valid from 6 Nov 2020 – 6 Jan 2021
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Refunds/cancellations are NOT permitted once the voucher has been redeemed
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- From the moment you start your course, you will have lifetime access to it
- A free PDF certificate confirming completion will be issued by New Skills Academy at the end of the course
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- 9.6 Score on Trustpilot
- For information/inquiries, visit: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/course/korean-levels-12-3-certification/?ref=70 or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer support available 24/7
- Compatible with all major devices and browsers
- Internet access and audio required
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Go to https://newskillsacademy.co.
- Login/Register to an account
- Choose purchased course
- Enter voucher code and required information
- Click on REDEEM
Please see the terms for all deals here
Korean Language Certification – Levels 1, 2 & 3
Pay QR80 instead of QR539
- Korean is one of the most spoken Asian languages with over 77 million speakers worldwide, mostly concentrated in North and South Korea; it is the official language of both countries and also has small concentrations of speakers in China, Ukraine and other Asian countries
- Korean is considered a Koreanic language and has its own alphabet, completely unique and different from other Asian writing systems; this language is considered to be one of the most unique in the world, standing alone in terms of writing system and language rules
- Learning Korean is an interesting challenge that will open you up to new opportunities all around the world!
- The goal of Level 1 is to leave you with a wide basis of vocabulary, ability to converse freely in Korean and a beginner’s knowledge of Korean grammar, sentence structure and syntax
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to have conversations in Korean and will have a strong foundation to continue learning the language and new vocabulary
- If you already know some Korean, Level 2 Korean is a great course for you; throughout Level 2, you will get the chance to practise your existing skills while also continually adding to your knowledge
- Level 2 focuses on some of the most important verbs in Korean as well as some common topics of conversation – the goal of Level 2 is to reinforce your current knowledge while sustainably adding additional information to your repertoire; you will dive a little deeper into the rules and intricacies of the Korean language and what sets it apart
- Upon completion of Level 2, you will be equipped with a wide variety of new speaking, writing, and listening skills in Korean, all of which can be put to good use right away
- Level 3 focuses on giving you the tools to tackle some of the most complex and irregular parts of the Korean language; in Level 3, you will learn about specific words that are important in Korean and you will also get the chance to practise your skills and strengthen your existing Korean capabilities
- Level 3 is ideal for ensuring that you truly understand the ins and outs of the Korean language; this will help with Korean writing skills and make it easier and easier for you to converse in Korean, even with native speakers!
- This is the final level in your Korean course, and it aims to give you the necessary tools to use your Korean in day-to-day life and truly understand when you read or hear it elsewhere
What You’ll Learn:
- How to converse in Korean at a basic level
- The Korean alphabet and Korean sentence structure to kick start your understanding of the language
- A wide array of Korean vocabulary
- A selection of the most used Korean verbs and how they are conjugated
- A beginner’s guide to Korean grammar and how to use it in conversation and writing
- About the main and most used verbs in Korean and how to conjugate and use them
- Korean spelling and more about the alphabet
- Useful day-to-day knowledge like how to speak about professions, answer questions and describe things
- How to use and identify Korean words like prepositions, adjectives, and pronouns
- The most common verb tenses in Korean and when to use them appropriately
- How and when to use each of the verb tenses
- A more in-depth look at some other Korean verbs and how they are conjugated
- How to describe things and people in Korean
- How to ask and answer more complex questions in Korean
- How to use and identify each type of Korean word, like verbs, prepositions, adjectives and others
In November of 2013, a single question was asked: ‘What do you want to learn?’ From there, a vision was born of comprehensive, high quality, and affordable online course availability. The name behind that vision was New Skills Academy.
Their expertly designed courses, detailed lesson plans and student testimonials all attest to the fact that they take great pride in their course offerings and provide only the best for their students.
Whether you are studying retail banking, dog grooming or even our cupcake academy, New Skills Academy has the tools you need to advance as a professional in your chosen profession.
Offering a broad range of course options is a good start, but they envisioned so much more for their students. They take great pride in offering their students the ability to study anytime, anywhere, and it is their belief that an award-winning business would settle for nothing less.
Once students access their courses, they are offered up to date subject information for a lifetime!