- Full Price
- 500 QR
- You Save
- 250 QR
- Valid from 7 Feb – 7 Apr 2023
- Valid in Al Aziziya Branch ONLY
- Not valid on Qatar National Sport Day 2023
- Not valid on Fridays
- Timings: Sat – Wed: 9am – 9pm / Thu: 9am – 5pm
- Kindly contact the business directly for Ramadan timings
- Valid for ages 16yrs & above
- Advance booking required (subject to availability)
- For inquiries/appointments, contact: 4442 7720/29 & 4456 7249
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 12hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Cannot be exchanged or redeemed for other services
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
- Ladies & Men deal
Please see the terms for all deals here
ONE Session of Rejuvenating Dual Fractional Laser Facial Treatment – Action II
Pay QR250 instead of QR500
- Fractional Laser is a non-invasive treatment that uses a laser beam divided into thousands of microscopic treatment zones that target a fraction of the skin at a time
- This treatment specifically uses Shining Peel, a brand-new laser peeling technique designed to target wrinkles & large pores and promote skin rejuvenation without the need for topical anesthesia
- This gentle peeling technique stimulates collagen production by delivering precise amounts of laser energy to the skin without immediate ablation of the epidermis
- Shining Peel has minimal downtime and it decreases the chance of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation since the outside layer of the skin is kept intact during treatment; the outer epidermal layer will gradually slough off, revealing a revitalized youthful skin underneath!
- Fractional Laser is mainly used to treat:
- facial lines & wrinkles
- Sun damage
- Skin pigmentation associated with photoaging
- Surgical & acne scarring
- Large pores
- Uneven skin tone
Healthier, revitalized face!
At the newly-opened Family Medical Polyclinic Al Aziziya Branch, their dermatologists care for the most visible reflection of your health and vitality – your skin.
Because skin problems occur at any age, the polyclinic dermatology department provides patients with comprehensive care over the course of a lifetime. Our dermatologists offer experienced & outstanding compassionate care whether the patient is a young child with eczema, an adolescent with acne, or an adult with skin cancer.
With a primary focus on medical and surgical dermatology, our team is able to diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions affecting the skin, hair and nails.