- Full Price
- 800 QR
- You Save
- 401 QR
- 0 days
- 0 hours
- 00 min
- 00 sec
- Valid from 5 Nov 2019 – 5 Jan 2020
- Timings: Sat – Wed: 9am – 9pm / Thu: 9am – 5pm
- Not valid on Fridays
- Not valid during Qatar National Day 2019
- Valid in Al Aziziya Branch ONLY
- Advance booking required (subject to availability)
- For inquiries/appointments, contact: 4442 7720 / 4442 7729
- All sessions must be booked on the first appointment; last date of booking is 4 Dec 2019
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 12hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Cannot be exchanged or redeemed for other services
- No shows considered as voucher used
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
- Ladies only deal
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: ONE Session of Laser Hair Removal – Full Legs
Pay QR399 instead of QR800
Option 2: FOUR Sessions of Laser Hair Removal – Full Legs
Pay QR1399 instead of QR3200
- Flaunt those smooth, hair-free legs!
- Laser Hair Removal is a medical procedure that uses a concentrated beam of light (laser) to permanently remove unwanted hair from certain areas of the body
- This procedure uses Gentle Laser by Candella, Duetto, Thunder, which is the safest and most efficient hair removal technique for all skin types
- Treatments are done by professionals with no compromise between safety and effectiveness
- Every treatment is provided with a cooler system for a process with minimal pain
Walk in confidence!
At the newly-opened Family Medical Polyclinic Al Aziziya Branch, their dermatologists care for the most visible reflection of your health and vitality – your skin.
Because skin problems occur at any age, the polyclinic dermatology department provides patients with comprehensive care over the course of a lifetime. Our dermatologists offer outstanding, experienced, compassionate care whether the patient is a young child with eczema, an adolescent with acne, or an adult with skin cancer.
With a primary focus on medical and surgical dermatology, our dermatology team is able to diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions affecting the skin, hair and nails.