- Full Price
- 150 QR
- You Save
- 90 QR
- Valid from 1 Feb – 1 July 2020
- Not valid during Eid Al-Fitr 2020
- Timings: Sat – Thu: 9am – 11pm
- Contact the business directly for Ramadan timings
- Not valid on Fridays
- Not valid during Qatar National Sports Day 2020
- Advance booking required (subject to availability)
- For inquiries/appointments, contact: 4492 9381 / 7770 4475 / 7770 5573
- Option 3: Laser Hair Removal for Lower Face includes upper lip, chin, jawline and sideburns ONLY
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- No shows considered as vouchers used
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
- Ladies and Men deal
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: One Laser Hair Removal Session – Upper Lip
Pay QR60 instead of QR150
Option 2: One Laser Hair Removal Session – Underarms
Pay QR125 instead of QR300
Option 3: One Laser Hair Removal Session – Lower Face
Pay QR150 instead of QR300
Option 4: One Laser Hair Removal Session – Full Bikini
Pay QR250 instead of QR700
Option 5: One Laser Hair Removal Session – Full Arms
Pay QR400 instead of QR1200
Option 6: One Laser Hair Removal Session – Full Legs
Pay QR450 instead of QR1600
- Laser Hair Removal is a medical procedure that uses a concentrated beam of light (laser) to permanently remove unwanted hair from certain areas of the body; common treatment areas include the legs, arms, underarms, upper lip, chin and the bikini line
- Pearl Medical Center uses the latest combination of Alex and Nd: Yag Laser with air cooling technology, which is suitable for any skin type or color – it’s safe for sensitive, dark and light skin as well!
- An average of 4 to 8 laser hair removal sessions are initially needed to stop hair growth, after which maintenance treatments may be required
- Effectivity and results of treatments may vary according to each individual’s hair growth
- Option 3: Laser Hair Removal for Lower Face includes upper lip, chin, jawline and sideburns – facial areas where thick, dark hair usually grows; fine hairs on cheeks and forehead usually don’t require permanent laser hair removal
Be permanently hair-free!
Pearl Medical Center is designed and developed to provide the absolute best in health care. Most importantly, they emphasize affordability and ethics in healthcare.
They are dedicated to providing premium health services to Doha community, by gathering a team of specialized doctors who are helping them deliver the clinic’s brand promise every day in the week.
Pearl Medical Center gives you a single destination for all your healthcare and cosmetic needs. Their specialty lies in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Dentistry, Clinical and Cosmetic Dermatology. The center has a pharmacy for your requirements as well.
Kings Group is a Qatar based private medical and dental clinic group with locations on Muaither, Wakra, Alkhor and Asian town. They are dedicated to providing the highest international standards of medical and dental care and is cost-effective, to meet all your healthcare needs.