- Full Price
- 86 QR
- You Save
- 43 QR
- 0 days
- 0 hours
- 00 min
- 00 sec
- Valid from 15 Nov 2023 – 15 Jan 2024
- Valid at Bricklyn at Tawar Mall, inside Davinci Coffee Shop, 2nd floor
- Not valid on Thursdays & Fridays
- Timings: Sat – Wed: 4pm – 10pm
- Advance booking required (subject to availability)
- For inquiries/bookings, contact: 7449 0992 or email: [email protected]
- Valid for boys & girls ages 18mos to 12 yrs; all classes are MIXED gender
- Kids 3yrs & below must be under the supervision of a parent/guardian
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Voucher cannot be split
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present printed voucher upon arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Access to LEGO Play Area – ONE hour for ONE kid + 2 Beverages of choice from DaVinci Coffee Shop
Pay QR43 instead of QR86
Option 2: Access to LEGO Play Area – ONE hour for TWO kids + 2 Beverages of choice from DaVinci Coffee Shop
Pay QR68 instead of QR136
- Take your kids & their friends to a LEGO playtime where they won’t just enjoy, but will learn a lot, too!
- It turns out that LEGO play has far-reaching developmental benefits for kids, way more impactful than just fine motor coordination! Some of the many benefits of LEGO play for kids include:
- Develops fine motor skills
- Teaches the value of teamwork
- Improves creativity & communication skills
- Develops problem-solving, mathematical thinking, and persistence
- Increases spatial awareness
- Additionally, enjoy beverages of your choice from their new DaVinci Coffee Shop!
- Double Espresso
- Flat White
- Caffe Latte
- Spanish Latte
- Signature Hot
- Caramel Latte
- Coffee Mocha
- Hot Chocolate
Click HERE for the Full menu
NOTE: Valid for boys & girls ages 18mos to 12yrs; all classes are MIXED gender
Learn & Have Fun!
Founded in 2013, Bricklyn is Doha’s premier provider of LEGO Education services in Qatar. Our company offers several quality programs for KG, Primary and Secondary students that meet curriculum standards and learning objectives, engage students and encourage them to think outside the box.
They believe that children working together can create a greater impact than any individual or organization can accomplish alone.
They keep the students, families and communities that they serve at the forefront of their work. They also embrace diversity and foster a welcoming environment in which all individuals can achieve their fullest potential and in which open and respectful communication is facilitated.