- Full Price
- 1438 QR
- You Save
- 1399 QR
- Valid from 10 Feb. 2017 – 10 April 2017
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Course content available for 6 weeks from course start date
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Live sessions suitable for mobile devices
- Vouchers not redeemed by 10 April 2017 will NOT be refunded
- Unlimited access to any lesson videos for up to 12 days after the entire course has been completed
- Successful completion of the online course is required to gain officially certified recognized qualifications
- Certification / diploma will be made available upon completion at an administrative fee
- For more information visit: http://liveonlineacademy.com/en_GB/course/english or send a mail to email@example.com
- Internet access and audio required
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Recordings of live sessions will be available the next day for viewing
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Visit: http://www.shawacademy.com/registration/?page=voucher-redemption&lang=en&partner=live-academy
- Fill in the required fields with your information and Qgrabs Voucher Code
- Select preferred language and course start date
- Create a password for security
- Receive automatic email confirmation
Please see the terms for all deals here
Online Diploma in English for Business
Pay QR39 instead of QR1438
- Be better prepared in our globalised and multi-cultural world of business with the skills of the English language!
- Start operating more effeciently in a general business environment or in typicl business contexts!
- Gain exposure to business terminology, grammar and pronounciation adapted to several different topics!
- Course comprises eight core lessons thatintroduce you to the general world of business and professionalism!
- Course is delivered to a professional standard by an expert in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), Applied Linguistics and a background in business and finance!
- Acquire the core skills to function in day-to-day business scenarios bearing in mind cultural sensitivity and norms!
- Learn about the job application process and how to perfect your CV in English to wow your interviewer!
- Presented by highly qualified instructors with decades of professional experience!
- Join over 80,000 graduates who’ve loved and praised this course!
- Learn at your own pace with 24/7 access to recording of live sessions and weekly assessments to test your knowledge!
- Full support throughout and upon completion of course!
- Certificate and accredited diploma provided upon completion!
- Includes 8 lessons.
The Language of Business!
Of course we know there are many business transactions done in innumerable languages, but English is king. You learn it and you’ll have an undeniable edge!
Lesson 1 – An Introduction to English for Business
This lesson will provide an introduction to the English for Business diploma and outline the course objectives. You will then be guided through the fundamentals of business etiquette along with exploring how to forge professional relationships such as client relations, interacting with colleagues and management, the notion of hierarchical structures in organisations and the concept of networking.
We will also bear in mind the issues of cultural sensitivity and cultural norms in the context of varying business environments. Moreover, you will be exposed to introductory core business and finance terminology and general business and finance vocabulary relating to the theme. The grammatical structures relevant to the theme will also be explored.
Lesson 2 – The Art of Negotiating, Buying and Selling
This lesson will comprise an insight into the foundations of negotiating, buying and selling, especially in an international context respecting different cultural norms with the aid of case studies. You will also gain exposure to more specific business, economics and finance vocabulary relating to the theme and the grammatical structures relevant to the topic will be explored.
Lesson 3 – Hone your Communicative and Oral Skills
This lesson will instruct you how to conduct yourself in communicative-based contexts such as improving your telephone manner, making conference calls, preparing for meetings and making presentations with samples included. Moreover, you will be exposed to the business, economics and finance vocabulary relating to the topic and the grammatical structures connected to the topic will be examined.
Lesson 4 – Master the Fundamentals of Formal Business Writing
This lesson will furnish you with formal writing skills such as general structure or format of formal writing, stylistic conventions, employing connectors and linking devices, punctuation, etc. We will be specifically focusing on writing formal emails, letters, reports and proposals with sample written pieces incorporated. You will be exposed to business and finance vocabulary relating to the theme and the grammatical structures regarding the theme will be analysed.
Lesson 5 – Survive the Job Application, CV Creation and Interview Process
This lesson will expose you to the process of applying for jobs with real-life examples, help you create a CV template (a sample CV will be incorporated) and you will also acquire interview techniques and skills with sample interview scenarios. In addition, you will be exposed to business and finance vocabulary relating to the theme and the grammatical structures relevant to the topic will be explored.
Lesson 6 – Management, Enterprise and Innovation
This lesson will capture the themes of: management skills (e.g. characteristics of the ideal manager, strategic management, micro-management, project management, etc.) teamwork, entrepreneurship (including case studies of successful entrepreneurs around the globe). Moreover, you will be exposed to business and finance vocabulary connected to the theme and the grammatical structures relevant to the topic will be explored.
Lesson 7 – An Introduction to Business Ethics
This lesson will encompass an introduction to the arena of business ethics, including touching on the notions of corporate governance, corporate social responsibility and bribery and corruption with case studies provided as examples. You will also acquire business and finance vocabulary relating to the theme and the grammatical structures relevant to the topic will be explored.
Lesson 8 – Contemporary Business and Finance Issues
This lesson will explore some prevalent themes and trends in the contemporary business and finance world, for instance the areas of globalisation, operating in a multicultural workplace, cultural sensitivity and norms, international business, trade and relations and multinationals with case studies. You will also gain exposure to business and finance vocabulary relating to the topic and the grammatical structures relevant to the area will be explored.
NOTE: This course is independently accredited by an internationally recognized body for CPD purposes. The CPD Certification Service also accredits this course, which is an independent body that ensures qualifications are in line with the most current professional standards.
Live Web Academy is a professional training and higher education institution offering online diploma courses in Graphic Design, Web Design, Web Development, Mobile App Development and Excel among other courses. Led by tutors with professional experience in their field, courses are suitable for all experience levels and include live lectures and interactive experiences. Live Web Academy’s courses feature tutor support and a round-the-clock technical help desk