- Full Price
- 260 QR
- You Save
- 181 QR
- Valid from 9 May – 20 July 2019
- Timings: Sat – Thu: 10am – 9pm / Fri: 12pm – 9pm
- Ramadan timings: Sun – Thu: 11am – 5pm & 7:30pm – 12am / Fri: 12pm – 5pm & 7:30pm – 12am
- Not valid 7 days before and 3 days during Eid Al Fitr 2019
- Advance booking required (subject to availability)
- For inquiries/appointments, contact: Izghawa branch: 3033 6266 / 4451 2854 or Gharaffa branch: 4418 5687 / 4038 2954 / 3094 0943
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 12hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Cannot be exchanged or redeemed for other services
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
- Ladies only deal
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Manicure & Pedicure with Polish
Pay QR79 instead of QR260
Option 2: French Manicure & Pedicure
Pay QR99 instead of QR300
Option 3: Gellish Manicure & Pedicure with Polish
Pay QR115 instead of QR310
Option 4: Manicure with Chrome Nail Polish & Pedicure with Polish
Pay QR125 instead of QR360
- Get your nails, hands and feet pampered with manicure and pedicure services that will suit your every occasion!
- Mani-pedi includes nail cutting, filing, shaping, cuticle care, and a refreshing hand exfoliation
Option 5: Spa Manicure & Spa Pedicure
Pay QR129 instead of QR370
- The spa mani-pedi will make you more relaxed than the regular mani-pedi
- It does not only include the regular cutting and shaping of nails but also removes dead skin using special scrubs and creams and includes a paraffin treatment that will leave your skin looking young and smooth
Nails pampering time with up to 65% off!
The salon offers high-end quality service from your hair down to your nails – starting from nails, mani-pedi, artificial nails, and paraffin services to Moroccan baths, body waxing and several types of facials.
When it comes to hair services, they offer different kinds of hair treatments like smoothening or straightening treatments. Hairstyles, from simple blow dry brushing to the extravagant hairstyles for special occasions, they have it all. They also have both full hair color and highlights. The staff is mainly from Tunisia and Morocco with nail technicians from the Philippines.
The main goal is to satisfy all customers with whatever beauty needs they want. They do hair consultation and tests before doing any hair treatments to make sure that everything will be done properly. Their makeup artists are Tunisian and Qatari ladies.