- Full Price
- 435 QR
- You Save
- 420 QR
- Valid from 14 Feb – 14 Apr 2020
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Refunds/cancellations are NOT permitted once the voucher has been redeemed
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- A free PDF certificate confirming completion will be issued by The Consultant at the end of the course
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- For more information, visit: https://theconsultantlb.com/course/?id=34
- For inquiries, call their 24/7 Customer Support: +96171436368 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compatible with all major devices and browsers
- Internet access and audio required
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Register for an account at www.theconsultantlb.com
- E-mail your Qgrabs voucher code to email@example.com or send it via WhatsApp to +96171436368
- The Consultant shall send you a coupon code for the course
- After receiving your coupon code, go to https://theconsultantlb.com/course/?id=34
- Click BUY NOW
- Enter coupon code from The Consultant
- Click on SUBMIT
Please see the terms for all deals here
Marketing Your Business Online Course – 45 Study Days
Pay QR15 instead of QR435
- Get your voice heard in a crowded marketplace; attract the right clients and boost your business by following these lessons!
- Marketing could be a broad term, encompassing several tools, methods and approaches – public relations, advertising, networking and sales all fall under the marketing umbrella
- It’s essential that before you start any promotion, you have a good grounding in the theory and principles of marketing and how you can best apply them to your business
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area
Get your business known!
Module 1: Marketing
- What is marketing?
- Customers needs and wants
- Marketing research
- Market research: what to look at and where to find it
- The 4 Ps – Product, Price, Place, Promotion
- Three more Ps – People, Process, Physical environment
- Product development
- Pricing strategy
- Credit and payment terms
- Promotion channels
Module 2: Your Marketing Plan
- Why have a marketing plan?
- Essential components for a marketing plan
- Sample marketing plan
Module 3: Low-Cost Marketing Techniques
- Business image
- Increase your visibility in your community
- Build a mailing list
- Business networking
Module 4: Developing Your Brand
- Brand identity
- Brand name and logo
- Building your brand personality
- Believe in your brand and your customers will too
Module 5: Your Website
- Why do you need a website?
- Setting up a website
- Creating good content
- The copy
- Search engine optimization, SEO
- Website analytics
- Benefits of blogging
Module 6: Social Media and Online Marketing
- What is online marketing?
- The power of social media
- Rules of engagement
- Prepare a social media marketing plan
- Manage your online presence
- How to be likeable on social media
- A picture is worth a thousand words
- Google + Business
- Email marketing
Module 7: Public Relations and Advertising
- Look for PR opportunities
- Writing an effective press release
- Radio/Press interview
- Generate newsworthy ideas
Module 8: Sales
- Sales campaigns
- Your sales pitch
- Lead generation
- Pay per click advertising (PPC) and selling online
Courses created just for you. With a wide range of topics to choose from and with courses ranging from 30 to 160 hours, there is something to suit everyone!
The Consultant is fully committed to the ongoing development and progress of training for their industry and they strive to maintain and further develop their reputation for the integrity and quality of their services.
Their courses can be accessed from a PC, laptop/tablet or mobile device! They offer assistance from their friendly team by email, phone and their 24/7 Help Centre.
Their courses have a positive influence on an organization’s profitability. It makes it easy to grasp the content and digest it:
- It results in improved scores on certifications, tests, or other types of evaluation.
- Enhanced ability to learn and implement the new processes or knowledge at the workplace.
- Help in retaining information for a longer time.