- Full Price
- 469 QR
- You Save
- 430 QR
- Valid from 27 Nov 2020 – 27 Jan 2021
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Refunds/cancellations are NOT permitted once the voucher has been redeemed
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- From the moment you start your course, you will have lifetime access to it
- A free PDF certificate confirming completion will be issued by New Skills Academy at the end of the course
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- This course is CPD certified; 9.6 Score on Trustpilot
- For information/inquiries, visit: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/course/mental-health-first-aid-certificate/ or write to: email@example.com
- Customer support available 24/7
- Compatible with all major devices and browsers
- Internet access and audio required
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Go to https://newskillsacademy.co.
- Login/Register to an account
- Choose purchased course
- Enter voucher code and required information
- Click on REDEEM
Please see the terms for all deals here
Mental Health First Aid Course
Pay QR39 instead of QR469
- With mental health becoming a serious and widespread problem, it is necessary that there are people prepared to lend a helping hand and offer immediate help to those suffering
- In this course, you have the chance to become well-versed in the different types of mental illnesses and how to both support and guide the people who have them
- This could include emergency situations, people in crisis or people dealing with a sudden worsening of their condition
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area
What You Will Learn:
- What exactly the field of mental health first aid is
- What people trained in mental health first aid can expect
- What the most common mental illnesses are
- How to approach and react to people in a mental health crisis
- How to handle and approach individual mental illnesses uniquely
Because mental health is vital!
Module 1: Introduction to Mental Health First Aid
Module 2: Depression and How to Approach It
Module 3: Anxiety and How to Approach It
Module 4: Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and How to Approach It
In November of 2013, a single question was asked: ‘What do you want to learn?’ From there, a vision was born of comprehensive, high quality, and affordable online course availability. The name behind that vision was New Skills Academy.
Their expertly designed courses, detailed lesson plans and student testimonials all attest to the fact that they take great pride in their course offerings and provide only the best for their students.
Whether you are studying retail banking, dog grooming or even our cupcake academy, New Skills Academy has the tools you need to advance as a professional in your chosen profession.
Offering a broad range of course options is a good start, but they envisioned so much more for their students. They take great pride in offering their students the ability to study anytime, anywhere, and it is their belief that an award-winning business would settle for nothing less.
Once students access their courses, they are offered up to date subject information for a lifetime!