- Full Price
- 750 QR
- You Save
- 400 QR
- Valid from 21 Sep – 21 Nov 2021
- Valid in Markhiya & Jelaiah Branches ONLY
- Not valid on Fridays
- Timings: Sat – Thu: 9am – 1pm & 5pm – 9pm
- Advance booking required (subject to availability)
- For inquiries/appointments, contact:
- Markhiya Branch: 4418 1699 / 5556 0635
- Jelaiah Branch: 4473 0294 / 6684 3155
- Options 2, 4, 6 & 8: All sessions must be booked on the first visit; all sessions must be utilized within the voucher validity period
- The recommended interval for each session is every 1 to 2 weeks
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 12hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
- Ladies & Men deal
Terms for Refunds:
- Once booking is confirmed with the vendor: No Cancellations and No Refunds are permitted
- If booking is not yet confirmed with the vendor:
- Refund requests within 14 days from purchase date: 5% transaction fee will be deducted
- Refund requests after 14 days from purchase date: 70% of voucher price will be refunded as Store Credit Only
- If the voucher is not redeemed within the validity period, the voucher is forfeited and no refund will be issued
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: ONE Session of Mesolipolysis – Double Chin
Pay QR350 instead of QR750
Option 2: THREE Sessions of Mesolipolysis – Double Chin
Pay QR999 instead of QR2250
Option 3: ONE Session of Mesolipolysis – Arms OR Abdomen OR Love Handles OR Hips OR Back
Pay QR499 instead of QR1000
Option 4: THREE Sessions of Mesolipolysis – Arms OR Abdomen OR Love Handles OR Hips OR Back
Pay QR1199 instead of QR3000
- Mesolipolysis is a non-invasive procedure that requires multiple fine injections of active ingredients into the treatment area beneath the skin to melt and remove small stubborn, unwanted pockets of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise
- It also improves lymphatic circulation to reduce the appearance of cellulite; another advantage is that the skin will continue to tighten due to the reduction of fat
- Unlike surgery, these treatments are usually relatively simple, require no post-operative recovery time and require no heavy bandages or anesthesia!
Option 5: ONE Session of Exilis Radio Frequency – Double Chin
Pay QR350 instead of QR800
Option 6: THREE Sessions of Exilis Radio Frequency – Double Chin
Pay QR999 instead of QR2400
Option 7: ONE Session of Exilis Radio Frequency – Arms OR Abdomen OR Love Handles OR Hips OR Back
Pay QR699 instead of QR1800
Option 8: THREE Sessions of Exilis Radio Frequency – Arms OR Abdomen OR Love Handles OR Hips OR Back
Pay QR1999 instead of QR5400
- Exilis™ is the latest advancement in minimal, nonsurgical invasive therapy that is used for the reduction of fatty deposits, skin tightening and sun-damaged and/or wrinkled skin on the face and body
- It uses a combination of monopolar radiofrequency (RF) energy and ultrasound to stimulate fat lipolysis (the breakdown of fat cells) and collagen remodeling (for skin tightening), alongside skin cooking to help contour the body and face
- The treatment and healing process promotes collagen production, which tightens up loose skin, leaving you with a more youthful look
NOTE: 3 treatments at a 1 to 2-week interval are highly recommended; for best results, more sessions may be needed for a larger area with more fat deposits – results may vary.
Achieve your dream body without breaking a sweat!
Dr. Hessa Al-Buainain Medical Center offers outpatient services in different medical fields by providing high-quality healthcare services under one roof. They follow best practice guidelines to guarantee their clients’ consistency of diagnosis, treatment plan and infection prevention & control. They take their role to provide quality care very seriously, striving to meet their patients’ needs.
Their Mission: To deliver high-quality services by blending patients’ needs, safety, evidence-based medicine and quality improvement.
Their Vision: To become a world-class medical service provider, serving the community all around the state of Qatar.
Their Values: Equality, commitment, teamwork, integrity and openness.