- Full Price
- 300 QR
- You Save
- 150 QR
- Valid from 5 Jan – 5 Mar 2023
- Not valid on Qatar National Sports Day 2023
- Not valid on Fridays
- Timings: Sat – Thu: 9am – 1pm & 5pm – 9pm
- Advance booking required (subject to availability)
- For inquiries/appointments, contact: 4473 0294 / 6684 3155
- Treatment for children should be done under parent’s supervision
- Valid for 12yrs & above
- Additional services will be charged separately & require direct payment to the business
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Voucher cannot be split – must be used in one visit
- Cannot be exchanged or redeemed for other services
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Braces Adjustment + Consultation
Pay QR150 instead of QR300
- Transform smile! Braces are typically adjusted every three to six weeks; adjustment helps shift the teeth into the correct position
- When braces get adjusted, the orthodontist removes the colored or metal ligatures that keep the archwire in place; after the archwire is removed, it is replaced or modified to guide your teeth into their new position
Option 2: Get QR3500 Off Your TWO-Arch Metal Dental Braces + Consultation
Pay QR700 to get QR3500 Off
- Save QR3500 and add a pop of color and zest to your smile with dental braces!
- Braces are used to align and straighten teeth and help position them with regard to a person’s bite, while also aiming to improve dental health
- An initial payment of QR300 must be paid directly to the clinic on your first visit while the remaining QR2500 is to be paid within the next 10 months at QR250 per month
- Monthly check-up is included; retainer, Xray, Scaling & Polishing are NOT included
Option 3: ONE-Arch Orthodontic Retainer + Consultation
Pay QR500 instead of QR1000
Option 4: TWO-Arch Orthodontic Retainer + Consultation
Pay QR850 instead of QR2000
- Orthodontic Retainers are custom-made devices, usually made of wires or clear plastic, that hold teeth in position after surgery or any method of realigning teeth
- By using retainers to hold the teeth in their new position for a length of time, the surrounding periodontal fibers are allowed to adapt to changes in the bone which can help minimize any changes to the final tooth position after the completion of orthodontic treatment
- Hawley Retainer: Also called wire retainers, these are removable retainers made of thin metal wire and plastic or acrylic shaped to fit the roof of your mouth or along the inside of your lower teeth; the attached metal wire runs across the outside of your teeth to maintain alignment
- Vacuum Retainer (invisible): Made of polypropylene or polyvinylchloride (PVC) material; this clear or transparent retainer fits over the entire arch of teeth
Achieve that picture-perfect smile!
Dr. Hessa Al-Buainain Medical Center offers outpatient services in different medical fields by providing high-quality healthcare services under one roof. They follow best practice guidelines to guarantee their clients’ consistency of diagnosis, treatment plan and infection prevention & control. They take their role to provide quality care very seriously, striving to meet their patients’ needs.
Their Mission: To deliver high-quality services by blending patients’ needs, safety, evidence-based medicine and quality improvement.
Their Vision: To become a world-class medical service provider, serving the community all around the state of Qatar.
Their Values: Equality, commitment, teamwork, integrity and openness.